• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM London III Dates

xinit

Muse
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
581
Looking at next year's travel plans, I find that I'm going to have to choose between TAM 9 and TAM London III. I'll be going to Dragon*Con, anyhow, so will undoubtedly catch some of the North American crowd there...

So... when is the next TAM London so that I can inform people that they can't get married, die, or have other important events that I will feel bad for having to miss...?
 
I heard that God Almighty, Himself, hath come down from the Heavens to inform his Great Prophet Scrut, that TAM 2011 will take place "roughly the same time, maybe a bit earlier in October".

No, I think it was a cross dressing time traveller coming back from next year. Talking on his cell phone no doubt. Or maybe holding his hearing aid to his ear.
 
TAM '2011'. You know that in the entire history of the world there has never been a 2011 (don't get me started on 2011 'B.C.')? What makes you think there'll suddenly be one next year? You show no evidence for it and yet you expect a skeptical forum to just swallow the idea whole. And no, I don't count it as 'evidence' that Dr Judy Wood, Uri Geller and Sylvia Brown have all recently spoken publically of their plans for '2011'.
 
I would like to formally lobby for the first weekend of October.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom