• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM 5 Scholarships

Jeff Wagg

Illuminator
Joined
Sep 24, 2003
Messages
3,125
Location
Chicago
I'm setting them up now. Paul has graciously agreed to adminster them this year. Any questions or other thoughts.. this is the place!
 
ummmm, can I have one for the kid?

Remember, my brother did share his room last year!!! What that has to do with the scholarship I haven't a clue.

She's little and she and Jamie got along really well. She was also voted "worst dressed" by El Greco.

That and it is hard to stay home and lie to grandmother that mom and dad are at an "Educational Conference" in Vegas. Really.... Grandmother is getting suspicious.
 
yeah to Paul for taking this on again. He did a fantastic job last year.
 
"Cha-ching?" Mine went "click." Either way, I have donated. I will have to see if I can go to TAM just to check up on the fraction of a person I have supported. And since you won't tell me who gets the money, I guess I will have to just check up on everybody.

CT
 
I've made this a sticky thread for a few days, just so everyone will see it.

If you are interested in a scholarship and said so in another thread, please apply at the page that Jeff linked above. I am only recording "official" applications, not requests made in threads here.

I urge anyone interested in a scholarship to apply el pronto immedioso, like right away.

~~ Paul
 
Lurkers of the forum, unite!!! All you have to lose is your anonymity!!!

Assuming Paypal didn't mess up, I should have just allowed someone go to TAM 5.

I suppose I might be willing to share a room as well.
 
Sent my meager check this morning.

Maybe more next payday as well.

:)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom