• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM 2014 Volunteers

I stupidly double-booked myself on Thursday, but I can't edit my choices. I have asked the JREF to free up my double-booked slots on the signup sheet. Hopefully they won't banish me completely. And hopefully some of you can fill in the spots.
 
I stupidly double-booked myself on Thursday, but I can't edit my choices. I have asked the JREF to free up my double-booked slots on the signup sheet. Hopefully they won't banish me completely. And hopefully some of you can fill in the spots.


Yeah, I booked for Tuesday afternoon badge stuffing, and I won't arrive until Tuesday night. But, real job trumped volunteer job -- sorry, folks! (Note: I sent an email to Thomas, his email address should be in the confirmation email.)
 
The swarm of volunteer orange shirts (the first time they've been a different color at TAM) has been quite the sight. It's too bad the Netherlands are out of the World Cup. :D
 
Who needs a professional events company when we can do such a good job by ourselves? :D

Thanks to Scott, Thomas, Barbara, DJ and everyone else running things, and I'll immodestly say that the team of volunteers performed outstandingly to help make this TAM another success. :)

See you all next time!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom