• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

TAM 2014 Unofficial Unorganized Events

xinit

Muse
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
581
[table=head]Event|Day|Time|Contact person|Link|Notes
Meet the Skeptics Breakfast|Wednesday|TBD|TBD|TBD|
Meet the (later) Skeptics Breakfast|Thursday|TBD|TBD|Me|Likely going to the Hash House south of the Southpoint if it's still there, rather than the other locations
Vegan Meet-up|Thursday (+-)|TBD|Jamie Foley (@Skepticalvegan)|TBD|Meet-up. Not Meat-up.
Take The Skeptics Bowling|Thursday|10:00PM|Linley Kissick|TBD|Upstairs at Southpoint
[/table]
 
Last edited:
[table=head]Event|Day|Time|Contact person|Link|Notes
Meet the Skeptics Breakfast|Wednesday|TBD|TBD|TBD|
Meet the (later) Skeptics Breakfast|Thursday|TBD|TBD|Me|Likely going to the Hash House south of the Southpoint if it's still there, rather than the other locations
Vegan Meet-up|Thursday (+-)|TBD|Jamie Foley (@Skepticalvegan)|TBD|Meet-up. Not Meat-up.
Take The Skeptics Bowling|Thursday|10:00PM|Linley Kissick|TBD|Upstairs at Southpoint
World Cup Final|Sunday|12:00PM|Nobody|TBD|Hopefully the Southpoint will show it (with sound). Else, somewhere in Vegas.
[/table]
 
I will be bringing games to play in the Del Mar. Anyone else who wants to bring games is welcome to do so. For the underaged attendees, I will be happy to allow them to head over to the deli or the coffee shop to play them.

This is what I am planning on bringing: Zombie Dice, Chupacabra, Cards Against Humanity, King of Tokyo. I might bring the DC deckbuilding game too if I can fit it in the luggage.

Cards Against Humanity will only be played in the Del Mar, though.
 
[table=head]Event|Day|Time|Contact person|Link|Notes
Meet the Skeptics Breakfast|Wednesday|TBD|TBD|TBD|
Meet the (later) Skeptics Breakfast|Thursday|TBD|TBD|Me|Likely going to the Hash House south of the Southpoint if it's still there, rather than the other locations
Voodoo Zipline |Thursday |11:30 AM | Wowbagger | http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276964 | We meet at 11:30 at the Horse Statue, travel to the Rio, and ride between 12 and 1 PM
Vegan Meet-up|Thursday (+-)|TBD|Jamie Foley (@Skepticalvegan)|TBD|Meet-up. Not Meat-up.
Take The Skeptics Bowling|Thursday|10:00PM|Linley Kissick|TBD|Upstairs at Southpoint
World Cup Final|Sunday|12:00PM|Nobody|TBD|Hopefully the Southpoint will show it (with sound). Else, somewhere in Vegas.
[/table]
 
[table=head]Event|Day|Time|Contact person|Link|Notes
Meet the Skeptics Breakfast|Wednesday|TBD|TBD|TBD|
Meet the (later) Skeptics Breakfast|Thursday|TBD|TBD|Me|Likely going to the Hash House south of the Southpoint if it's still there, rather than the other locations
Voodoo Zipline |Thursday |11:30 AM | Wowbagger | http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276964 | We meet at 11:30 at the Horse Statue, travel to the Rio, and ride between 12 and 1 PM
Vegan Meet-up|Thursday (+-)|TBD|Jamie Foley (@Skepticalvegan)|TBD|Meet-up. Not Meat-up.
Take The Skeptics Bowling|Thursday|10:00PM|Linley Kissick|TBD|Upstairs at Southpoint
World Cup Final|Sunday|12:00PM|Nobody|TBD|Hopefully the Southpoint will show it (with sound). Else, somewhere in Vegas.
2nd Annual TAM Cartoonist Geekout|Friday|8:00PM|@CarbonKyle|www.facebook.com/events/1459217200994354|At Insert Coins video game bar on Freemont Street
[/table]
 
Larian, BRING CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY for the Del Mar. I have something planned, and it will be awesome.
 
I'm hoping to have my CAH expansion deck ready by TAM. <laughs maniacally>
 
I tried to make my own, custom CAH deck, once. But, I don't think I am immoral enough to succeed.

One of my first cards said: "A dark, gritty reboot of SpongeBob SquarePants".

Then, for my first expansion pack I added: "A darker, grittier reboot of SpongeBob SquarePants".

And those were the most controversial ones in the deck!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom