• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Syria cuts off all internet access.

The amount of propaganda thrown at this lately is amazing. Somebody has invested a lot and isn't used to losing.

Who knows any Syrian websites anyway if there isn't a helpful Empress around?
 
Uh, I am so bummed, I had this video that is only hosted on a Syrian web site and now I can't view it.

(NOT!)

In other news, it's not such a big deal.
 
Don't worry, Darth, i'm here to deliver you the fix and break the censorship! The English language state television news from today hosted by the class enemy:


Kerry had to wait three hours for Vladimir Vladimirovich, btw, and that's straight from abundantly available international "news" channels!
 
Last edited:
Empress, you ain't seen porn until you've seen Syrian porn. It achieves more depth more often than that news cast.

I wonder why they called it "Zionist Aggression" rather than Israeli attacks/aggression in the header? I noted they used "Israeli" in the newscast.

Thanks for the link, anyway.
 
I wonder why they called it "Zionist Aggression" rather than Israeli attacks/aggression in the header? I noted they used "Israeli" in the newscast.


The anchor Ala'a Ibrahim is the guy who saw his brother's head without the rest of him delivered back to the family very early in the crisis. He's just incredibly sad and tired and forgot to keep it politically correct (i.e. "Zionist", not "Israeli"). :(
 
Last edited:
Ignoring the propaganda, usually Google and Sophos don't report things like this that are only momentary.

So, what's up?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom