• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Suddenly, A Flat Earther Appears!

Bumping this one. It appears to have been overlooked for some reason...

What risible lazy claims does Daniel make.

Let's start with Polaris and the southern cross. He misquotes an article reciting an anecdote to justify his position. Nowhere in the article does it refer to 23.5 degrees SOUTH - so fail.

Now the naval guns. They can be used for both direct and indirect NGS, depending how far away and where the target is, as well as weather and light conditions. Daniel does not understand this, apparently. All guns fire projectiles along a trajectory, a word that Daniel appears not to understand. High velocity projectiles have a flatter trajectory and therefore, for any given angle of muzzle elevation, assuming comparable projectile mass and wind resistance, will fire further. Railgun trajectories are flatter, so need less elevation to traverse a given distance. Nowhere is it cited that rail guns can only be a LOS weapon.

Give it up. You're out of your depth.

ETA - I could provide some very good reasons why I know this, including being on watch during indirect NGS exercises, but I have no intention breaching my privacy for the sake of a troll.
 
Last edited:
Coriolis Effect is a hoax.

I bet you'd never heard of it before today.

Ironically, this globe displays all kinds of arrows except those that matter...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/69/Coriolis_effect14.png

The arrows pointing out the death camp shopping malls?

Heliocentric Big Lie reduced to minimum
Heliocentric Big Lie, the "mother" of all Big Lies taught today as "science".

How many mothers of big lies are there out there? You seem to think there are a few.

Now reduced to minimum, e.g. to one single fact which is visible with one single image.

The Image:
http://images.intellicast.com/WxImages/SatelliteLoop/hiafsat_None_anim.gif

The Fact:
If Heliocentrism would be true then the _ _ _ Z would NOT go west.
The word is an acronym for them.

Gibberish. ITCZ is an acronym for what? What other meaning for Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone? Illuminati Total Compliance Zone?

We can now add meteorology to the list of things of which you are woefully ignorant.

I thought you had your own thread for this nonsense of yours? If you were my cat I'd be rubbing your nose in it.
 
1. Yes. Well as I said, I'm Retired Military and that I TRAINED WITH SNIPERS and made shots personally @ 1500 Meters....which should IMMEDIATELY bring "Coriolis" into account, it doesn't and NEVER WILL.

If this is true, then you wouldn't mind providing some kind of evidence that you 1) served in the military and 2) participated in Sniper School.

Otherwise, I consider this to be an extraordinary claim, and without some kind of evidence to back up this assertion is it as easily dismissed as a temp at Google.
 
Let's for a moment allow that he's not lying about everything... It still doesn't mean what he says is true.

There's more than a bit of sophistry at play there too. He never said he received Sniper training, only that he trained with snipers. Taken charitably, this means that he undertook some form of training in the same location where some snipers were. Ergo, it's no surprise he is unaware of compensating for Coriolis.

As for having fired at 1500 metres, big woop. Somebody let him shoot a rifle at long range. Doesn't make one competent or even knowledgeable, any more than my driving a WRC rally car made me a professional rally driver.
 
Last edited:
Really?? LOL, then...

*Snipped, trivial data bout air pressure.

Ergo...

How can you have a Vacuum (Space) attached to a Non-Vacuum (Earth) and still retain the Properties of a Vacuum and a Non-Vacuum in the same system, simultaneously....?

Can you explain this in a Law of Entropy context?

If there's a "Non Perfect" Vacuum surrounding the Earth's Atmospheric layers as we are 'TOLD', then there should be a colossal cascading chain of envelopment from the Exosphere to Thermosphere to Mesosphere down to your feet like dominoes faster than you can say "ENTROPY" until equilibrium is reached. Hard Stop!

No. Air has a mass. At sea level pressure, it is appr. 1.225 kg/m3.

Air is held to Earth by gravity, just like water, and you.

Simple.

Hans
 
Well water "Fluids" always conform to their container. duh

No, fluids do not "always" conform to their container. Only under influence of gravity. Guess what? So do gasses. Earth is the container of our air.

Hans
 
The what?

ITCZ - Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone.

It's a well known feature of tropical meteorology, and Kyoon thinks that because he has found one sequence showing the clouds in this zone moving from East to West that it proves something. The only thing it's proven is his lack of knowledge about the subject, but this hasn't stopped him before.
 
ITCZ - Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone.

It's a well known feature of tropical meteorology, and Kyoon thinks that because he has found one sequence showing the clouds in this zone moving from East to West that it proves something. The only thing it's proven is his lack of knowledge about the subject, but this hasn't stopped him before.

Hah. Actually, his little movie link nicely documented the Coriolis effect. And, of course, that Earth is round.

Well, it can be hard to keep your story straight when you make things up as you go.

Hans :rolleyes:
 
Bumping this one. It appears to have been overlooked for some reason...



ETA - I could provide some very good reasons why I know this, including being on watch during indirect NGS exercises, but I have no intention breaching my privacy for the sake of a troll.

You're wasting your time.
I gave links to standard references on Ballistics and the Coreolis effect including a link to the Marine Corps manual and practical worked examples of applying correction to 7.62 rounds and he just ignored it all.
 
You're wasting your time.
I gave links to standard references on Ballistics and the Coreolis effect including a link to the Marine Corps manual and practical worked examples of applying correction to 7.62 rounds and he just ignored it all.

Yes, true. I was, however, hoping for a better performance. This is just pretty basic paint-by-the-numbers stuff. It's times like this I miss Anders - at least he put some effort into it.
 
I see Daniel is as good at physics as he is at biology.

Has he asked for the Scientific Theory of Gravity yet?
I see he's wilfully misrepresented some quotes already.
 
Has he asked for the Scientific Theory of Gravity yet?

Well, he's asked for an experiment proving gravity can overcome entropy, by which I guess he means an experiment to demonstrate that gravity can prevent the atmosphere drifting off into space. He also assaulted Isaac Newton with some terrible algebra.
 
Well, he's asked for an experiment proving gravity can overcome entropy, by which I guess he means an experiment to demonstrate that gravity can prevent the atmosphere drifting off into space. He also assaulted Isaac Newton with some terrible algebra.

can´t we provide the inverse for him? Experiments and data showing atmosphere LEAKING to space, not only on Earth, but also on other planets

because it DOES leak into space, at very different rates depending on gravity, protection from solar wind, etc.

Mars atmosphere was mostly swept away due to the Sun and the lack of a protective magnetic field.


who am I kidding? He doesn´t believe Mars or Earth or any other planet are actually "spheres orbiting the sun".


I wonder what kind of experiment would he be prepared to accept. It´s easy to ask for experiment or proof, without saying what kind of experiment or proof you accept, and then just not accepting anything presented.
 
Last edited:
I wonder what kind of experiment would he be prepared to accept. It´s easy to ask for experiment or proof, without saying what kind of experiment or proof you accept, and then just not accepting anything presented.

I suspect this kind of people don't understand or really believe what they say. They just want some kind of contact.

Hans
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom