• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

STAR Reading tests

At age 10, I was reading at a level that placed me as a Juinor in College.

At age 12, my parents banned me from reading for pleasure. School only. Didn't stop me, though.


I'd say you've got a reader on your hands. Congratulations! Support her! Get her B&N gift cards and library cards and all that other good stuff. She'll love you for it.
 
At age 10, I was reading at a level that placed me as a Juinor in College.

At age 12, my parents banned me from reading for pleasure. School only. Didn't stop me, though.


I'd say you've got a reader on your hands. Congratulations! Support her! Get her B&N gift cards and library cards and all that other good stuff. She'll love you for it.

Will do. My wife and I are both bookaholics, so it's in our blood. ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom