Brainster
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- May 26, 2006
- Messages
- 22,325
The newest Democrat steps into a minefield:
To call that a political tin ear would be insulting to tin ears. The mind boggles, especially since Franken looks the most likely winner.
I thought when Specter announced his party switch that now he could annoy the crap out of Democrats; my guess is that he won't be doing that for long. What I'd really like to see is Chris Matthews rethink his decision not to run; the lefty bloggers' (who despise both Specter and Matthews) heads would explode.
"There's still time for the Minnesota courts to do justice and declare Norm Coleman the winner."
To call that a political tin ear would be insulting to tin ears. The mind boggles, especially since Franken looks the most likely winner.
I thought when Specter announced his party switch that now he could annoy the crap out of Democrats; my guess is that he won't be doing that for long. What I'd really like to see is Chris Matthews rethink his decision not to run; the lefty bloggers' (who despise both Specter and Matthews) heads would explode.
Last edited: