• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

So what form does the resistance take?

Yes, that's why the administration spent weeks concocting conspiracy theories about Soros payments and how much the participants hate America. Because they don't care. Another home run, Detective Trausti.
He's just parroting the narrative he's been told to parrot. The whole cult seems to be pivoting to "I didn't care about their stupid party anyway" after having whined about it for weeks.

🍿
 
He's just parroting the narrative he's been told to parrot. The whole cult seems to be pivoting to "I didn't care about their stupid party anyway" after having whined about it for weeks.

🍿
Just like the trans woman drinking a Budweiser. Didn't care even a little bit.

I can't remember where I saw it but an idea that stuck with me is Men aren't considered emotional because men don't think anger is an emotion.
 
Came across someone who had a signature saying "You're overreacting, and you can't spell overreacting without ovary. You're a girl".
I don't know if one even needs to point out there's no y in overreacting before getting into whatever other issues someone with a signature like that might be dealing with.
 
Came across someone who had a signature saying "You're overreacting, and you can't spell overreacting without ovary. You're a girl".
I don't know if one even needs to point out there's no y in overreacting before getting into whatever other issues someone with a signature like that might be dealing with.

Yup, the issue they're dealing with is being stupid.
 
He's just parroting the narrative he's been told to parrot. The whole cult seems to be pivoting to "I didn't care about their stupid party anyway" after having whined about it for weeks.

🍿
That's because their "violent Antifa terrorists" schtick was shown to be so obviously false.

That's the effect of the silly costumes and the street party atmosphere.
 
Yes, that's why the administration spent weeks concocting conspiracy theories about Soros payments and how much the participants hate America. Because they don't care. Another home run, Detective Trausti.
Do you think that most keep gave a crap about all this performative activism? I'd wager most people didn't know / didn't care. Our Saturday didn't change at all. What was the point of it? It's not an election year. What were they trying to accomplish? Do you think anyone who might have seen this performative display changed their views on anything? Oh, yes, after seeing the interpretative dances and Hamas flags I've realized how righteous these "protests" are. So silly.

 
Do you think that most keep gave a crap about all this performative activism? I'd wager most people didn't know / didn't care. Our Saturday didn't change at all. What was the point of it? It's not an election year. What were they trying to accomplish? Do you think anyone who might have seen this performative display changed their views on anything? Oh, yes, after seeing the interpretative dances and Hamas flags I've realized how righteous these "protests" are. So silly.
Thank you for once again being the perfect illustration of exactly what we are talking about.
 
Came across someone who had a signature saying "You're overreacting, and you can't spell overreacting without ovary. You're a girl".
I don't know if one even needs to point out there's no y in overreacting before getting into whatever other issues someone with a signature like that might be dealing with.
That wasn't Peter Griffin was it?
 
Do you think that most keep gave a crap about all this performative activism? I'd wager most people didn't know / didn't care. Our Saturday didn't change at all. What was the point of it? It's not an election year. What were they trying to accomplish? Do you think anyone who might have seen this performative display changed their views on anything? Oh, yes, after seeing the interpretative dances and Hamas flags I've realized how righteous these "protests" are. So silly.

Well your boy has his lowest approval rating ever, so I'd say it's working fine. But maybe destroying half the White House will turn things around. Good luck on the Epstein Ballroom!
 
In what way do think that the system works if people can be inconvenienced with brutal arrests, and prison, and there is no way of holding the arresting officers responsible, and no compensation.
I think you have misread what @bruto was saying. I read his post as predicting that others (specifically supporters of Trump) would make such a claim. Which strikes me as plausible.
 
I think you have misread what @bruto was saying. I read his post as predicting that others (specifically supporters of Trump) would make such a claim. Which strikes me as plausible.
Yes, thank you. I did respond too but it may have slipped past. In this case the "others" in question were specifically Hercules, whom I did not name because I had not realized yet that he had been banned and could be named outright.
 
The fat clown and his maga weirdoes are so freakin' stupid, that it's not freakin' funny anymore.

Justice Department brings first terrorism case tied to its Antifa crackdown

“militant enterprise made up of networks of individuals and small groups” who have “espoused insurrection” and propose violent attacks against the US government.

That definition pretty much sums up jan 6th. It would be hilarious if the DOJ was flooded with tips about 'antifa' that name people from and describe the actions of the jan 6ers.
 
They are already eating thier own among the voter base.

The shrinking pool of potential threats to MAGAt powerful takes out the peons first.
Now the budget cuts are killing them and the wrath is being turned back onto the Orange Reich.

Nothing is more dangerous than well armed people that feel deeply betrayed.
This will be peon MAGAts becoming the threat.
 
Last edited:
They are already eating thier own among the voter base.

The shrinking pool of potential threats to MAGAt powerful takes out the peons first.
Now the budget cuts are killing them and the wrath is being turned back onto the Orange Reich.

Nothing is more dangerous than well armed people that feel deeply betrayed.
This will be peon MAGAts becoming the threat.
I hope you're right, but I remain wary, because the public perception has been so deeply poisoned, in part by the sycophantic and gutless media and their sanewashing and bothsideism, that I fear the first casualty will not be the people actually to blame for the debacle, but the people they blame. And the press and the radio and the TV pundits will hem and haw about how it's not quite accurate, but there are "a lot of moving parts" and "there's a lot to unwrap here." Just as now the Democrats in congress are being blamed by the Republicans for holding America "hostage" to promote a fictitious desire to enfranchise illegal immigrants.

Eventually, perhaps, people will wise up, but for a while I think we're going to be in the American cover of Stalinism and Maoism. The plan is perfect, the promise golden, gotta break some eggs but wait for another five year plan, four year term, two week moratorium... It's the wreckers and hooligans and traitors who are preventing it from working. It will be so much better after the purge.
 
The new version of No Kings?

BLACKOUT THE SYSTEM​

WE'RE NOT ASKING. WE'RE SHUTTING IT DOWN.​


I have no idea who is behind this or if it is an effective kind of resistance, but they do have a point - or several points:

The Truth - Not Left vs. Right - It's The Top Few vs. All The Rest Of Us​

The System No Longer Serves the People​

Productivity Up, Wages Flat​

Wealth Inequality at Historic Levels​

Income Gaps Continue to Widen​

The Squeeze on Ordinary Families​

How Policy Reinforces Inequality​

Divide and Distract: The Politics of Blame​

A Rigged System, Not a Broken One​

The Solution​


Cancel Black Friday? 'Mass Blackout' doesn't want you to shop or work to protest Trump (USA Today, Nov 13, 2025)
A coalition of grassroots organizations is calling for a nationwide economic shutdown during the busy holiday shopping season, including Black Friday and Cyber Monday, to protest the Trump administration and economic inequality.
The groups — Blackout the System, The People’s Sick Day, American Opposition, the Money Out of Politics Movement, and The Progressive Network — urged Americans to stop all spending and refuse to go to work during the "Mass Blackout," which runs from Nov. 25 to Dec. 2.
Avoid travel and restaurants and cancel streaming and digital subscriptions, organizers said. "If you must spend: support small, local businesses only. Pay in cash." Small Business Saturday on Nov. 30 is exempted from the blackout.
 
Huh. "Don't buy stuff when it's at the biggest discount you'll see all year, wait until everything is back to full price to do you xmas shopping" doesn't seem like it's going to accomplish what they say it's supposed to.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom