• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Smell those chemtrails !

I used to drive that way and it was smelling like French fries from the crackeries upstream. Told my wife and she said, "There's only so many ways carbon can form molecules."

I thought for a moment and said, "I'm pretty sure the ways carbon can form up with other elements is virtually infinite."

"That's only so many ways."

OTOH, there are only so many carbon chains our noses can detect, and I'm glad to have French fries receptors.

That's just Stickney

I work downtown and it seems that everyday, I'm down wind from Blommers
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom