• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Skepchick Party TAM9

I'm of a certain age, and still fairly flexible. I hope to be there!
 
OK, I will make an unofficial executive decision and declare Thursday evening, from 6:30 until we feel like meandering over to the reception, to be the inaugral Skeptical Women of a Certain Age Champagne and Hopefully Strawberries Event....

Excellent suggestion. I am glad you made the decision, because I am a newbie and have no idea how things work.

How flexible? :)

It depends on how uncomfortable you get when we start telling our "been there, done that" war stories.
 
I, too, am of a certain age and will be there along with my college age daughter. Looking forward to it!
 
I wish I could go to a Skepchick party, they've always sounded awesome, but I guess I'll have to make do with Penn's Private Rock n Roll Doughnut and Bacon Party for my first TAM.

I was looking forward to this, but sadly, both bacon and doughnuts are, for some reason, Not a Part of a Heart-friendly diet. Rock and Roll probably isn't either. :(

Is Teller throwing a Chamber Music Fruits n Veggies Party?
 
With recent events, any gathering of women at TAM 9 will be very interesting. As one of the older ladies who has been there and done that, all I could do is roll my eyes and note that nothing has changed in thirty years.

The more I learn about this whole episode, the more I am with you. It will be very interesting at TAM...either EVERYONE will be talking about it, or NO ONE will....I prefer the latter.
 
I keep seeing people referencing "of a certain age," but nobody has explained what that certain age is.

I'm so confused.
 


mature!!!

You can be immature in your old age or mature even at very young age. I refuse to call myself "old"!




Hokulele and I are open-minded. If the gender does not qualify you as a "lady", but you know how to behave, you are more than welcome to join us. We provide the strawberries, you buy your own champaigne,

H Mom
 
mature!!!

You can be immature in your old age or mature even at very young age. I refuse to call myself "old"!




Hokulele and I are open-minded. If the gender does not qualify you as a "lady", but you know how to behave, you are more than welcome to join us. We provide the strawberries, you buy your own champaigne,

H Mom

This excludes me.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom