What's the alternative? Agreeing that the person saw a bigfoot? That is never going to happen. Why is it that ANY alternative explanation offered is instantly considered an insult? People hallucinate, people suffer depression and ADHD and everyone is subject to the foibles of human perception and cognition. Yet when this is pointed out, you turn all blushing bigfooter on us.
Give me a break. You knew what to expect when you came here. Unless you can provide compelling supporting evidence, then no one is going to pat you on the head and say "I'm sure it was a lovely bigfoot that you saw". Yet you come here, knowing what sort of responses your passive-aggressive defense of the bigfoot claim would provoke, and then cry "J'accuse!"
Seriously Chris, stop playing games.
I'm not talking specifically about me, I'm talking about every other Bigfooter to have ever stepped foot in this forum.
Every single one has been attacked, and you know it. The end result in many of those cases is that the Bigfooter gets banned.
It would appear the evidence of gameplay is on your side of the fence in these cases. Or are you oblivious to these facts as well?
So, he claims to have unreleased videos in 2011, including one which has his family and bigfoot in it at the same moment, making it impossible to release the video.
This would be video of the same bigfoot in the 8.1MP pictures. This bigfoot apparently walked away and Chris got video of this, but somehow got his wife and son in the video at the same time.
Except, there were apparently two bigfoot in the 8.1MP pic, a male and a female. One was ~51 feet away, and one was ~120 feet away, from the camera.
From the quotes, I gather that the "big girl" bigfoot is the one on video walking away?
So what happened to the "boy" bigfoot? Did he sit tight? Did he follow the "girl".
He also says that only an HD video will be acceptable, yet well before this, he claimed to already have the HD "full face" video taken from 15 feet away.
It's also pretty clear that Chris knows how to edit the video to safeguard his family...
http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/...ired-of-the-optimal-bigfoot-photo/#entry42095
Note this caption from the web site. Chris can see the cheek and the brow ridge. So he evidently
can make out facial details.
Chris is also so worried about bigfoot being dangerous, that he "packs large", yet he apparently has a video of "big boy" and/or "big girl" walking away from the spot, with his family in the shot.
Yes, the pic with the subject at 120 feet has been released. Everything I said in the linked quote is 100% correct. Even though the pic was captured with a fairly high resolution digital camera (cutting edge at the time for 2010 when the pic was captured). When zoomed in to view facial features of the subject at 120 feet, the pixelation makes the features unviewable.
After later study of that pic, and after having the hillside family group encounter, with captured video, I determined there
may be some features shown at 51 feet at the top of a "bush" that resemble the upper cheek and saggital crest of the male I had witnessed later. During my return trip to make measurements of the specific area for investigation of the possible 2nd subject in the pic, I noticed, there was actually no "bush" there at all and I found some twist broken tree limbs on the ground that seemed to match the "bush" when held upright in place. My findings seemed to support my theory that there was possibly a 2nd subject at the 51 foot mark in the same pic with the subject at 120 feet.
Now, regarding that pic. No there was no movement of the possible subjects during the time I physically made the pic. What prompted me to make the pic in the first place is that out of the corner of my eye I had spotted a quick sudden movement which alarmed me. It alarmed me enough I stopped dead in my tracks and placed one hand on my sidearm, and immediately turned to scan the area for further movement to see what had alarmed me. After seeing none, I snapped a high resolution pic for later study in case I was missing something during the moment. I discounted the movement as "it's probably nothing" and went on about my business.
I had the same thing happen while out with Cervelo. A movement caught my eye, not alarming though as it was at a good distance. After we stopped for further review of that area, Cervelo was able to pick out a buck through his field glasses. The buck was invisible when standing still, but that slight movement caught our attention as above.
In reflection, regarding the possible Bigfoot pic, I now think the movement in my peripheral vision that first caught my attention was the closer subject raising the limbs to make a "bush" to hide behind, though I still cannot be sure, that is only my supposition.
About the video shot just after, yes, after I dismissed the movement and collected the pic for review, I made a short video of my wife carrying my son on her back as he was tired. It was a funny family moment because my wife barely tips the scales at 95-100 lbs and was carrying my 60 or so lb son on her back. Right frame of the video reveals an upright walking dark object moving from the area of the subject at 120 feet to an area around behind us, and stopped to watch us from a distance.
I've not released that one for a few reasons. The main is of course this is my family and I have no interest of videos of them being on the net. The other is simply it's not worth release as it does not show any more than the pic does. The only thing it does show is movement of one of the subjects in the pic, which would tend to dismiss the counter claims of "shadows" "tricks of light", etc, but nothing to determine what exactly that subject moving is, other than it's on two feet, dark in color, tall and rather smoothly moves around behind us.
This was unplanned and the first sighting of the area. I certainly do not take my family there now after the fact. That's how most Bigfoot encounters occur, spur of the moment , unplanned, ill prepared. Yes I was armed, but not out of fear of a Bigfoot attack on my family. I was armed because we do have large cats in the area and I believe better safe than sorry.
Look, I understand the interest, but there are some videos I have not or will not release.
Nothing I have would ever "prove" these creatures exist for science at any rate. It's gonna take a body or part to do that. If or when I have one of those in my possession I will be happy to share it the moment I complete my findings. I'm happy to share even to the point of ridicule but there are some things I must complete first. Chris B.