• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more
Actually, none; you have none. You have stories and claims, bigfootery defined.

First part is correct, I have not posted any evidence for proof of existence of Bigfoot here.

Second part, you have no way of knowing what I have or what I don't, what I've seen or what I haven't. So your statement cannot be intellectually truthful. Knowledge of the unknowable isn't allowed in reality. Chris B.
 
Oh please, stop with the victim card. All I asked was a simple question: do you have any degrees in any scientific discipline. It's a fair question considering you mentioned primate anatomy as a life long interest and you feel that you are in a position to lecture others here on what "real science" means.

You are so very predictable. We have seen this here before and we will no doubt see it again. In fact this is twice now with you. You come here and make assertions like bigfoot looks like Giganto, or erect straw man arguments like skeptics are saying all new species have been found, or move goal posts around on your no real bigfoot expeditions have ever happened argument, etc, etc. And then you dodge pertinent questions, accuse others of attacking all so that you can stand back and say " Oh my, what is wrong with all you skeptics. Look how you pile on poor little me"

It's transparent and it's complete nonsense.

Yes, I do. Is there some reason I need to reveal my personal background and education achievements and degrees? I don't even know your name. Why the interest in my personal information? Chris B.
 
Second part, you have no way of knowing what I have or what I don't, what I've seen or what I haven't. So your statement cannot be intellectually truthful. Knowledge of the unknowable isn't allowed in reality. Chris B.
Until you produce something, all you have are claims. Just like the rest of your clique. Go ahead, one of you, just one of you, make all the denialists look sheepish.

You can't.
 
The interest in your information, in this case any bona fides or credentials, was due to the arrogance with which you dismiss the comments of others here as not "real science". Usually in bigfootery I find that one being so bold ( and ironically completely wrong) is just arrogant and ignorant. I was wondering where you fell.
 
ChrisBFRPKY said:
But you have my basic theory correct about Giganto. Who knows, it may lead to Denisova?

D9P4FC.jpg
 
First part is correct, I have not posted any evidence for proof of existence of Bigfoot here.

Second part, you have no way of knowing what I have or what I don't, what I've seen or what I haven't. So your statement cannot be intellectually truthful. Knowledge of the unknowable isn't allowed in reality. Chris B.



Why does it matter whether you posted your BF "evidence" from your website or someone else did? It doesn't count if it's on another website? Statements you make elsewhere on the web don't affect your credibility here? What a convenient set of make-believe rules to ask everyone to follow specifically in your case.

As for knowing what "evidence" you have... we all can see you have a website. We can see what has been posted there. What sense would it make to go to the trouble of paying for and creating a bigfoot website to post reports and "evidence" on, and then only posting the bad evidence you have, but keeping the good stuff hidden? Ridiculous.

You could easily change my mind by just posting a nice clear picture of bigfoot, or what ever other alleged proof you have or don't have. Glad you're being coy about whether or not you actually have other evidence though... that really tends to enhance one's credibility.
 
We all know that you have no evidence, and yet you claim to be a "knower" who's had "confirmed" bigfoot experiences. So I don't think that you can play the innocent bystander here.

When you come to a skeptic site and make ridiculous claims, you get what you get, and meaningless blobs that you present as evidence elsewhere can certainly be held against you here.

Sure, I've seen a Bigfoot. What else do you want? It's not up for debate and there's no evidence I can provide to prove what I saw. So I happen to believe they exist. So what? Why the need for all the negative comments? I'm not trying to sell you anything.

How do you know what gigantopithecus looks like? All we have is teeth and a few bits of jaw.

Descriptions, pics and skull models based on a piece of jaw bone.

Not the same.
Your wife checked the pockets on your jeans, she missed a pocket.

Loggers in Michigan cut down almost every white pine tree in the lower peninsula. The devastation was so vast, that the Grayling and Brook Trout were extirpated, because the cool water streams they inhabited were no longer shaded by the overhanging trees. The water temps rose, the mud washed into the river, because there were no trees left to hold the sediment. They all died. Entire species of fish, in every river in Michigan's lower peninsula were wiped out.

This would be more equivalent to you taking your jeans, burning them in a fire place, taking a metal detector to the ashes and still not finding the keys. Then asking your wife to check your jeans again.

Bolding mine. Well, my wife simply didn't check all my pockets. Just like the loggers didn't check every forest in Michigan. Although, supposedly many bigfoot reports are often filed by loggers.

Until you produce something, all you have are claims. Just like the rest of your clique. Go ahead, one of you, just one of you, make all the denialists look sheepish.

You can't.

I agree, until someone produces something to present you're absolutely correct in not accepting the existence of an unknown primate in North America. Have I ever suggested otherwise?
Chris B.
 
Why does it matter whether you posted your BF "evidence" from your website or someone else did? It doesn't count if it's on another website? Statements you make elsewhere on the web don't affect your credibility here? What a convenient set of make-believe rules to ask everyone to follow specifically in your case.

As for knowing what "evidence" you have... we all can see you have a website. We can see what has been posted there. What sense would it make to go to the trouble of paying for and creating a bigfoot website to post reports and "evidence" on, and then only posting the bad evidence you have, but keeping the good stuff hidden? Ridiculous.

You could easily change my mind by just posting a nice clear picture of bigfoot, or what ever other alleged proof you have or don't have. Glad you're being coy about whether or not you actually have other evidence though... that really tends to enhance one's credibility.

The statements made on my site are part of my research on those sightings/pics. The pics and video are not listed as evidence for proof of existence. My comments and findings are the result of being present during those sightings and other investigation.

You are trying to make more out of those pics than I do. They're inconclusive due to the quality and I fully realize this.

I'm not here to change your mind on Bigfoot. Even if I had and posted some good clear pics for you, you'd simply say they were fakes. I'm not being coy, I've not released everything I have, but I will. I'll wait for a body or part to be collected and you'll need to do the same to be sure. Chris B.
 
That's okay, they aren't worth discussing except maybe as examples of bad photography anyhow.



And what kind of work are you talking about?



You can't handle the truth monkey!

To all quoted posts above:
Please find another member to attack and ridicule. I'm not interested in the insults as it is clear that's the only thing many here are capable of is personal attack.

I don't think my post up there could be considered to be a personal attack or ridicule. All I did was reiterate that the photograph isn't compelling and inquired about your research.
 
I agree, until someone produces something to present you're absolutely correct in not accepting the existence of an unknown primate in North America. Have I ever suggested otherwise?
Chris B.

Maintaining that you're a knower suggests you have something to show. All apologies to AronRa, but if you can't show it, you don't really know it. Not in a way amenable to scientific scrutiny.

You believe is what you mean.
 
Sure, I've seen a Bigfoot. What else do you want? It's not up for debate and there's no evidence I can provide to prove what I saw. So I happen to believe they exist. So what? Why the need for all the negative comments? I'm not trying to sell you anything.
Whether you like it or not, it is up for debate because that's what this forum is about. The comments are negative here because you believe that Bigfoot exists and that is considered to be "woo" here at this forum. But you already knew all of that and that's why you chose to come here to "read and to comment".
 
Because you have posted your personal information. Why are you interested in posting your personal information here at ISF?

The limited info I have released on my website should suffice for any topic related questions. I've not released any other info here other than what is already available. I fail to see any credible need for an alternate secret identity, but that may be because I'm not pretty enough to worry about a stalker.
Chris B.
 
To all quoted posts above:
Please find another member to attack and ridicule. I'm not interested in the insults as it is clear that's the only thing many here are capable of is personal attack.

You have become somewhat confused. What you quoted were examples of people demonstrating your statements to be wrong. That is not an attack, nor is it ridicule. If you can't handle disagreement, may I suggest you find something else to do with your time other than discussing biology? Biology--and science in general--is built on disagreement.

Sure, I've seen a Bigfoot. What else do you want? It's not up for debate
You don't get to set the terms of hte conversation. I don't doubt you THINK you saw bigfoot. I doubt your capacity to interpret what you saw.

Descriptions, pics and skull models based on a piece of jaw bone.
Yeah.....care to imagine just how accurately you can determine fleshy bits of extremities based on jaws? "Not at all" doesn't begin to come close to how poorly such reconstructions are constrained by data.

Well, my wife simply didn't check all my pockets. Just like the loggers didn't check every forest in Michigan.
"Well, you didn't check behind every tree at the same time! Bigfoot may have moved!!!" :rolleyes:

Is there some reason I need to reveal my personal background and education achievements and degrees? I don't even know your name. Why the interest in my personal information?
Because it's relevant. You say that you've compared Giganto with bigfoot. Well, in order to do that you must have the necessary knowledge to make an accurate comparison. I've studied fossils my entire adult life, and I don't have the necessary background to do so; it's a HIGHLY specialized skill, particularly with hominins. If you lack that skill, your interpretations are nothing more than fantasy. The easiest way to establish your capacity to do this sort of thing is to prove that you were trained in it. You could also demonstrate the skill by utilizing it--providing specific characters that are similar, for example--but you've reacted with unwarranted hostility to the suggestion that you do that, so training is what you're left with.

You said you can do X. We want proof. Otherwise, we are obliged to simply take your word for it--the word of someone who has demonstrated a deplorable lack of honesty in this thread. "Because I say so" is never strong evidence, and particularly not when it comes from someone who engages in as much word-twisting as you.

To be clear: what you're doing is beyond the leading experts in the field. Paleo illustrators have a devil of a time getting animals right when they have all the bones; when they just have mandibular and skull material, they are helpless. What you're saying you can do is the equivalent of saying you can built a wormhole in your back yard using spare parts from your car.
 
I see goalposts are being moved... Obsfuscation...

Forget about the crappy "evidence" and arguments. Its all about false skeptics and mean denialists.

Just like game's NPCs AI. After some playtime you can predict their behavior. Next strike will be... Its going to chase my char until this point then turn back...Will respawn there in a few minutes...
 
...snip...
You don't get to set the terms of hte conversation. I don't doubt you THINK you saw bigfoot. I doubt your capacity to interpret what you saw.
...snip...

Sorry, this is bigfootery, bigfootology, thus even this should be questioned, doubted. We've had our share of liars before, so...

Yes, the answers are predictable, just like games' AI.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom