• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Scots witches will not be pardoned posthumously.

"THE LAST WITCH TRIAL"?

Yes I think that was it.

Interesting, but I'm not sure I want to spend £5 to see an old documentary. Thanks for reporting back. I would have come along that night if I could, but it sounds like I'd have been disappointed.

The meadums showing the film made no claime that she was genuine so I would spend my £5 on one of the other events in Edinburgh

Four Nights of EVP.
An Evening of Trance and Mediumship
Celtic Clairvoyant Gathering
An Evening With Richard Felix
www.marykingsghostfest.com/home.htm
 
So if she was prosecuted for being a charlatan and not for "being a witch", why are people seeking a pardon for her, for charlatanry?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom