• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Science-Based Medicine

The Atheist

Psychopath
Joined
Jul 3, 2006
Messages
37,951
This site was mentioned in the SWIFT commentary, but I think it's worth starting a thread on it here and introducing it to a wider audience. It appears to be one of the best sceptical ideas for some time - a website based on the use of actual science in medicine, written by a superb team of doctors.

I see that one them - Harriet Hall, known as SkepDoc - is a member here but only posts at SC. (I'm assuming it's the same "SkepDoc" of the website, maybe one of the SCers can confirm that.)

Anyway, check it out, a great site and should be bookmarked by all sceptics with an interest in fighting "alternative" medicine and medical misinformation.

And if any of 'em are lurking here - Bloody Good Work!

:bigclap
 
...I see that one them - Harriet Hall, known as SkepDoc - is a member here but only posts at SC. (I'm assuming it's the same "SkepDoc" of the website, maybe one of the SCers can confirm that.)

...

Here she is "The SkepDoc".http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/z/index.php?z-profile=The-SkepDoc

She does not post often, but she has posted recently at;
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102529 (which is about the Sciene-Based Medicine blog)
and some meetings:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3316645#post3316645
and
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102650
 
And isn't that the thread I'm patiently waiting in for a response from you?

Rolfe.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom