• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Run, Dylan, Run!

The sad part, is I am getting the distinct impression that Dylan, unlike Bermas, is growing up and out of (or perhaps just growing tired of) the truth movement. Also, unlike Jones, Avery seems to want to keep his sanity.

TAM:)

I always had the impression that Dylan was just an opportunist,who saw a chance to make a splash as a filmmaker..to which he had failed ambitions...with a 9/11 conspiracy film pitched to the AnGry Young Man/The Establishment Sucks/Ultra Hip crowd.
Not that he has seen that that dog will not hunt, he is trying to move on without admitting he never bought into the crap anyway. As I said previously, Dylan has been careful to avoid mouthing Jones more insane material. I don't think this was an accident.


I've always had my suspicions that Avery just spawned Loose Change thinking it was a neat idea, and was wholly unprepared for an entire subculture of unhinged nutjobs to actually believe it. At first the "fame" would have been quite intoxicating, and by the time he realised he was on the last train to nutjobville, the seething masses would have had him so firmly under their claws it's quite possible that renouncing them really would have resulted in physical harm to his person (particularly given he was living with some of them!).

If this is all true, and we're seeing Avery's gradual disassociation with the Truth Movement, good for him, and I hope his new life goes well. It would be nice to think that once he's fully removed from the Truth Movement he will have the integrity to man up to the wrong he did and the hateful things he said about so many people, but he's still young after all so such self critique may have to wait a few decades.

Or alternatively maybe I'm wrong and he really does buy it all. It's hard to know.
 
QFT.

I've said before that his ride on the twoof train would make a great movie if he finally had a true (small 'T') awakening.

He could make a great expose of the rest of the frauds and claim he was undercover the whole time.

Now that would be fun to watch the fall out from.
 
He could make a great expose of the rest of the frauds and claim he was undercover the whole time.

Now that would be fun to watch the fall out from.

Tee hee!
Imagine Mr Jones' paranoid nightmare come true in seven words:

"Hello. I am Special Agent Avery, FBI ... "
 
It's official, today is the two month anniversary of Barry's death and still there is no information available about how he died.

This proves at least one thing, the posters here are "clueless."
 
It's official, today is the two month anniversary of Barry's death and still there is no information available about how he died.

This proves at least one thing, the posters here are "clueless."


It's official, the Dallas Cowboys lost yesterday.

That proves at least one thing, popsickles melt in the sun.

Just as much correlation between points a and b as yours. :p
 
Truthers armed with shovels in a grave digging expedtion

It's official, today is the two month anniversary of Barry's death and still there is no information available about how he died.

This proves at least one thing, the posters here are "clueless."

services will be private,

If I was a family member, and knew he was being harassed by ct ass hats, I would never publish an obituary. Jennings had enough co-workers, associates, friends etc that if they needed to know about service details they could contact his family members directly. Let the guy rest in peace, you are no better than the Westboro baptist church.

One other thing I will mention.

If i had heart disease. And a bunch of CT ass hats harassed me at work, and twisted everything i said into lies. my blood pressure would rise and eventually the stress would cause a heart attack.

So.. are you happy truthers? I conclude the truth movement murdered Jennings.
 
Last edited:
It's official, today is the two month anniversary of Barry's death and still there is no information available about how he died.

This proves at least one thing, the posters here are "clueless."

Dude, you awoke a month old thread to say this!?
 
Last edited:
It's official, today is the two month anniversary of Barry's death and still there is no information available about how he died.

This proves at least one thing, the posters here are "clueless."

Sorry man, but how Jennings died is the family's private matter, not yours.

Really, you actually endorse spying into people's lives now? I thought the "movement" was against such practices like the Patriot Act. Hypocrites.
 
It's official, the Dallas Cowboys lost yesterday.

That proves at least one thing, popsickles melt in the sun.

Just as much correlation between points a and b as yours. :p

your logic doesn't follow. I suggest you brush up on your Aristotle, before you venture into this forum. The people on this forum are well-versed in symbolic logic.
 
It's official, today is the two month anniversary of Barry's death and still there is no information available about how he died.

This proves at least one thing, the posters here are "clueless."
Do you need me to take crayons and paper and show you how your post makes no sense at all?
 
your logic doesn't follow.


riker.jpg
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom