• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Roseanne Barr for President

Well, they had McKinney four years ago. Roseanne can't be a bigger joke, can she?


She can - given the fact that she comes up with that at this point in time. That alone is funny as hell.

But let's be realistic for a moment: She has better chances to beat Obama than all RepublIQan candidates combined. :)
 
I dunno, John Goodman humping his adopted girlfriend and Roseanne standing for president! Blimey, next you'll be telling me Darlene's gay.
 
I hope the media ignores her even more than the usual third party candidates. However she has a tendency to spout off insance rhetoric and policies (see above) so I imagine she will get some good air time since a good portion of her insanity isn't already well represented in the race.
 
I don't know who she is, but before you get your hopes up remember she is just one of the candidates :p .
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom