• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Riots, looting, vandalism, etc.

Apparently, our heros enjoy abusing animals as well.

“He cornered two of them between the fence and the side of the red house and smacked one on its face. He then smacked the other and its face hit the side of the house after he hit it,” according to the email. “The yard has trash all over it that the dogs are living in and a chicken wire fence that the puppies get their necks and limbs stuck in daily.”

Brilliant.
 
Ugh, been pointing out that the Moors are lunatics ever since one of them ambushed and murdered two cops in Baton Rouge during the BLM protests there.

On another note, the totally not racist, happy go lucky group called the Proud Boys spent last night marching through DC attacking black churches and setting signs on fire.

Kinda like the Klu Klux Klan used to do.

DC police, notably, did not beat them with batons and shoot them in their faces with rubber bullets and explosive canisters.
 
Last edited:
Right wing rioters vandalizing a church in Washington D.C. this weekend:

https://mobile.twitter.com/sawyerhackett/status/1337939779900600320

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n_tOcLzufDo

I’m old enough to remember the early days of this thread when behavior like this was considered a Very Serious Problem and we’d have a flurry of posts condemning it from our resident hand-wringers and tongue-cluckers.

Gosh, I wonder what’s changed?

Are you old enough to have read your own sources before posting? They weren't vandalizing churches, they tore down one BLM banner and burned it, chanting " **** antifa"

That's a bad thing and a Very Serious Problem, to be sure. But it's a different problem than you claim.
 
And let’s all remember the reason right wingers are taking to the streets to vandalize, light things on fire, and violently attack people:

They’re sore losers who didn’t get their way.
 
Are you old enough to have read your own sources before posting? They weren't vandalizing churches, they tore down one BLM banner and burned it, chanting " **** antifa"

That's a bad thing and a Very Serious Problem, to be sure. But it's a different problem than you claim.

From where did they tear it down?
 
Do you seriously think a cop-out that cheap makes your argument?

Call the problem what it is, honestly and squarely. Isn't it bad enough that these losers are burning BLM banners in the street?

You said I need to read my own source. Well, my very first source pretty clearly states: “Pro-Trump Proud Boys are ripping BLM flags *off of churches* in DC.”

You seem to dispute this claim... or something.

I’m actually not sure what your issue is and was hoping you could clarify it.
 
You said I need to read my own source. Well, my very first source pretty clearly states: “Pro-Trump Proud Boys are ripping BLM flags *off of churches* in DC.”

You seem to dispute this claim... or something.

I’m actually not sure what your issue is and was hoping you could clarify it.

No, I meant what I said. Call it what it is. This report was about one banner being ripped off one church. Both you and your source pluralize it to banners and churches. For a start.

Then you seem incensed by vandalism. That makes me recall what some guy once said:

I’ll step forward and volunteer to “own all of it”.

In general, I don’t care all that much about statues and vandalism.

In the current state of the world, I laugh in the face of all the hand-wringers and concern trolls who pretend this is a problem of any significance.

So now that I’ve “owned all it”, what horrible and inevitable consequence have I failed to foresee?

And upon hearing of more vandalism:

Cool. I saw a jay-walker today.

So have you had an epiphany regarding vandalism recently? Or are you trying on your hypocrisy hat for the fall season?

My point remains the same. Both are bad news. But call them what they are, without the lies. My god, I can't believe we have to clarify this on a skeptics forum. Just be honest.
 
One of the members of the uniformed fascist street gangs had special dispensation from a judge to travel to DC. She was captured on video in a brutal attack on two passerbys.

https://twitter.com/ChudTrackers/status/1337998698031185922

Magen Stevens is currently on bail from another assault during a Proud Boys fascist rally where she maced someone who had been clubbed on the back of the head and was laying defenseless on the ground. She received permission to travel out of state to attend another fascist rally where she participated in a mob beating.

You may recall the name as she was the girlfriend of notorious armed fascist Alan Swinney, who is currently in jail facing multiple felony counts related to his brandishing of firearms and violent assaults during similar rallies. Both Swinney and Stevens are known to travel around the country to participate in fascist riots.
 
Last edited:
So to move away from apologetics for today's white supremacist street gangs for a bit, let's discuss a slightly older case: The riots of about 5 1/2 years ago in Bmore. Police have *finally* allowed members of the press to view video tapes of the day in question, though not to copy them.

As you may recall, the police claimed what wild black brutesteens, hellbent on a "purge" at Monhawdin Mall, flooded the nearby bus hub and subway stop and immediately attacked police there. Students, and other people at the station, stated that police shut down the stop, and closed off exit streets, that students at 2:30 PM needed to get home, and eventually became violent after the students they forced to congregate in the area didn't "disperse".

(Also, various racists blamed the riot on Black Lives Matter, even though BLM and other protest groups had no activities that day, in order to allow media to focus on Freddie Grey's funeral on the same day, and the fact that many of the drugs stolen ended up in the hands of Baltimore PD's remarkably corrupt Gun Trace Task Force, many of whose members have more recently been convicted of numerous federal crimes.)

A few notes:

What's been described is largely in line with either side.

Footage from even of the 12 security cameras were missing from 2:30 through 4:00 pm, for whatever reason.

Nobody will explain who, or exactly why, the station was shut down - but police note that they tried to make busses available and to communicate this with schools. There's no record of schools receiving any such notice that I've heard of, and students were likely leaving before then. Police point to two tweets announcing this "purge", but can't show that students saw or agreed with these - or that the tweets originated in the area at all, for that matter.

Frankly, it appears that this was a badly-implemented shutdown, causing students to be confronted by confused and agitated police in riot gear. And since teens are...well, let's say they aren't the same as fully-developed adults, things devolved into mayhem.
 
Last edited:
No, I meant what I said. Call it what it is. This report was about one banner being ripped off one church. Both you and your source pluralize it to banners and churches. For a start.

Then you seem incensed by vandalism. That makes me recall what some guy once said:



And upon hearing of more vandalism:



So have you had an epiphany regarding vandalism recently? Or are you trying on your hypocrisy hat for the fall season?

My point remains the same. Both are bad news. But call them what they are, without the lies. My god, I can't believe we have to clarify this on a skeptics forum. Just be honest.

Cross burnings do very little damage to the properties they take place. It's almost as if these crimes of petty vandalism are often more about ethnic intimidation than they are about actual property damage or violence. Considering that white supremacists have a recent history of targeting these congregations for mass shootings, arsons, and bombings, the threats are widely understood to these communities. The crossover between Proud Boys and people that might shoot up a black church, mosque, or synagogue is significant.

A roving gang of uniformed fascists burned BLM signs stolen from a black church while the cops did nothing. Things are fine actually.
 
Last edited:
No, I meant what I said. Call it what it is. This report was about one banner being ripped off one church. Both you and your source pluralize it to banners and churches. For a start.

I didn’t pluralize anything inappropriately. I referred to “church” singular in my first post and I didn’t event mention the banner.

Also, it has been multiple churches, as my subsequent posts quite clearly indicate.

Then you seem incensed by vandalism. That makes me recall what some guy once said:

And upon hearing of more vandalism:

So have you had an epiphany regarding vandalism recently? Or are you trying on your hypocrisy hat for the fall season?

Where did I say I was incensed or do anything other than report what happened?

My only question is why the response to this is so muted now, when earlier in the year it was being made to seem that riots and vandalism had us on the brink of social collapse.

My point remains the same. Both are bad news. But call them what they are, without the lies. My god, I can't believe we have to clarify this on a skeptics forum. Just be honest.

What lies did I tell? Please be specific and provide quotes.

And while you’re doing that, maybe you can also address the question of why all of sudden no one seems to care about riots and vandalism anymore.
 
Last edited:
I don't know that they are any more nuts than any other sovcit variant. It comes in many flavors, all equally absurd.

Yeah, I should not have used that shorthand without explaining first. Typing out sovereign citizen each time is a bit tedious.

I liken it to the "craziness" of christian versus mormon.

Both believe in an invisible sky-daddy that is simultaneously all-powerful and all-knowing, and also incapable of bothering to take an interest in his creation and periodically raining down genocide on groups he's decided aren't good enough (even though he made them that way).

Mormons, however, ALSO believe in magical underwear and disappearing golden tablets.

Therefore, the mormons are more crazy than christians. I'd say the same applies here.

Sovereign Citizen = Crazy A
Racial Separatist = Crazy B

Moorish Sovereign Citizen = Crazy A + Crazy B > Crazy A
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom