• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Republicans want to limit access to contraception

I'm sure there's some bizarre twist of logic in which I'm not supposed to describe this as Republicans passing laws to control womens' medicine.

Yay for small government!

See, they want no regulation of mining or industry or agriculture or labor or building codes or financial transactions.

They just want regulation of sexuality, medical choices, education, freedom of travel, and religion.
 
Last edited:
Somewhat related there was some students in my school taking signatures for a petition to protect Planned Parenthood in the event Romney gets elected President (I signed, obviously). Personally I don't think he'll become elected, but I also thought Obama wouldn't either.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom