• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Randi / Harvey Birdman

Camwe_R.

New Blood
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
14
Hello,

Tonight on Cartoon Network,the show was Harvey Birdman, Attorney-at-Law.
During the second episode, one of the plaintiffs was someone who looked like James Randi, admittedly the character was on screen for only a second or three.

Did anyone else see it?

I DO consider Harvey Birdman art. :cool:

C.
 
I don't remember what you're referring to, but James Randi is an oldish guy with a big white beard. That is the sort of face type that animators have many reasons to draw without it being a reference to him personally.
 
Hi

Mmm... no. It's Randi. If I hunt around a bit, I can probably find the picture it's take from... it's Himself, looking grim, wicked, and mysterious...

First time I saw it, I almost fell off the sofa laughing, and the folks with me were all like, "what the... oh... it's HIM again."

Ah, well. At least I'm fairly well known.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom