• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Prometheus (the film) is an illuminati project..

Okay I made it to three minutes...I am sorry I have a wife and family to think about and it is hard to work with ball point pens stabbed into your eye socket

Alex Jones..........I am so sorry. You are an idiot
 
I was already looking forward to this film, now I have even more reason to do so. :cool:
 
Wait a minute, is the claim that this film is an "Illuminati Project" or that it is a revelation of the "Illuminati Project(s)"? In other words is Jones alleging that Ridley Scott (like Jones) is spilling the beans or rather that Scott himself is Illuminati and the film is a part of their larger scheme?
 
What's up with this guy's voice, he has throat cancer or something?

And has anyone who believes this nonsense ever come up with any reason why the Illuminati might want to breed out most of humanity while at the same time transcending them?
 
Ah... the horror of natural child birth.

Well think about this for a second. In the original film a man gets face raped by an alien creature, impregnated and the birth pains kill him. I think it speaks very deeply of man's fear of 'being feminized'.
 
This guy sounds like my paranoid schizophrenic ex-wife who would find conspiratorial patterns and messages in everything. Whenever I find out that someone I know follows Alex Jones unironically I think less of that person.
 
He is completely crazy! I mostly feel sorry for his followers..mostly..

(Haha, get it? cause it's Aliens..sorta)

What's up with this guy's voice, he has throat cancer or something?


:dl:

I think he suffers from over drama of the throat.
 
Last edited:
Jones shares that style of deliberate, over-articulation with Rush Limbaugh and Jesse Ventura, two others guys desperate to sound more intelligent than they actually are.
 
I don't think early civilizations were obsessed with "off-world manipulators"..
 
My first thought was: Wow, so Alex Jones is so desperate that he needs to cash in on a possible blockbuster movie.
Then I realized he does that to everything.
 
Given the very, very tight security around "Prometheus" since day one, I doubt El Ranto knows anything about it beyond what's in the trailers. He's rather like the Asylum Films of the consipracy world, always looking to attach himself to The Next Big Thing.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom