PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2007
- Messages
- 21,203
On China...
On Iran...
On North Korea
On ISIS
He has also declared that he would "Bomb the hell out of ISIS"
yeah.... couldn't give a **** about military intervention
Strengthen the U.S. military and deploying it appropriately in the East and South China Seas. These actions will discourage Chinese adventurism that imperils American interests in Asia and shows our strength as we begin renegotiating our trading relationship with China. A strong military presence will be a clear signal to China and other nations in Asia and around the world that America is back in the global leadership business.
On Iran...
“If I win the Presidency, I guarantee you that those four prisoners are back in our country before I ever take office,” he said at the rally. “They will be back before I ever take office, because they”—the Iranians—“know that’s what has to happen, O.K.? They know it. And if they don’t know it, I’m telling them right now.”
On North Korea
Trump further warned that North Korea is trying to develop the technology to hit the US with one of its nuclear weapons. He said this possibility should demand US action.
We got to close it down, because he’s getting too close to doing something,” Trump said. “Right now, he’s probably got the weapons, but he doesn’t have the transportation system. Once he has the transportation system, he’s sick enough to use it. So we better get involved.
On ISIS
Mr Trump said under his presidency Isis would disappear “very, very quickly” through his long-term plan to prevent the spread of radical Islam. The billionaire failed to outline his anti-Isis strategy in detail, but said the extremist group's "days are numbered". "I won’t tell them where and I won’t tell them how. We must as a nation be more unpredictable. Containing the spread of radical Islam must be a major foreign policy goal of the United States and indeed the world."
“We will spend what we need to rebuild our military. Our military dominance must be unquestioned,” he said.
He has also declared that he would "Bomb the hell out of ISIS"
yeah.... couldn't give a **** about military intervention