• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Presidential Primaries 2016

If I were Republican, I would see choosing between Trump and Cruz and Kasich sort of like choosing between Hitler and King Ferdinand II (Spain) and Gerald Ford. Of those three, I would choose the bureaucrat instead of the fascist or the theocrat. Why don't more Republicans think like me?


If they thought like you, they wouldn't be Republicans.
 
Wyoming caucuses coming in, what an empty place that must be.

All the precincts reporting so far have reported 100% and in 3 of them they are tied 1 to 1. That must have been a fun caucus. I know that means the precinct had 2 delegates, not 2 people voting, but still. :sdl:

Update: 6 precincts are tied, 1 favors Clinton and 3 favor Sanders. Sanders will likely win but I wonder if it will be a blowout or not? That will depend on Casper and Laramie.
 
Last edited:
Ties across the middle, the 2 precincts Clinton won so far had small margins so Sanders margin at this point is due to a large margin in a few places, especially Laramie, let me guess that's where the university is.

Yep.
 
Last edited:
And Sanders gains 1 more delegate against his 200+ deficit.

Of course he'll try to play it up that this is one more state in a row. No matter the win is once again coming from a majority single demographic: young people, mostly white.
 
Wyoming denocratz have to work hard

It can be a day's drive to vote in Wyoming, 'specially in winter. I'm just glad the polls didn't forget to stock Dem'crat ballots, hell first time I voted in a pry mary, they had to hunt around in back of the bar for some old ones. I ended up gettin' to vote for Roosevelt & Farley or some gobbler or other. But it felt good.
 
Last edited:
And Sanders gains 1 more delegate against his 200+ deficit.

Of course he'll try to play it up that this is one more state in a row. No matter the win is once again coming from a majority single demographic: young people, mostly white.
Nope, they took it away as Clinton eked out a couple more votes.
 
More From CNN

CNN hosting 3 town halls with GOP candidates and families

CNN's Anderson Cooper will kick off the town halls, with Ohio Gov. John Kasich, his wife Karen and their daughters Emma and Reese for a town hall with New York Republican voters starting 9 p.m. Monday and running for an hour.
Cooper is also hosting Donald Trump, Melania Trump and his children Ivanka, Eric and Donald Jr. for the same format Tuesday night. And he will moderate a town hall with Ted Cruz and his wife Heidi Cruz on Wednesday.

Clinton, Sanders to meet for Brooklyn debate

Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton have agreed to meet for a Democratic debate on CNN and NY1 on April 14, five days before a crucial primary election in New York state.

Both CNN and NY1 will carry the debate live from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern.
 
Hilariously, Trump's kids won't be voting for him in the NY primary. They failed to register.

I think that #2 and #3 that forgot to register to change to Republican on time. #1 is already a Republican. #4 is old enough to vote and lives in a different state. I don't know which party she is registered under. #5 is too young to vote. For someone who dislikes Donald Tump, I sure have some random knowledge about his children.
 
Kasich is on CNN giving a speech. He went on at some length about how wonderful the country was when he was in Congress, balanced budget, high employment, etc. Let's see now, who was it that was President at that time? Oh yeah, some guy from Arkansas.
 
On these forums, I have noticed that some of the Sanders supporters and some of the Clinton supporters debate the others quite fiercely. Why don’t the Trump supporters, Cruz supporters and Kasich supporters debate one another like this on these forums?

I’m just curious.
 
Kasich is on CNN giving a speech. He went on at some length about how wonderful the country was when he was in Congress, balanced budget, high employment, etc. Let's see now, who was it that was President at that time? Oh yeah, some guy from Arkansas.

:D
 
On these forums, I have noticed that some of the Sanders supporters and some of the Clinton supporters debate the others quite fiercely. Why don’t the Trump supporters, Cruz supporters and Kasich supporters debate one another like this on these forums?

I’m just curious.

They are saving it for the GOP Convention........
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom