• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Pre TAM 6 Barbecue

I'm glad I finally got around to checking on the forum! I'm almost certainly in; I'll take directions when you pass them out.
And I'll try to remember to look at my inbox before the party's already over. That's happened a couple of times this year and it's only March! I am SO uncool, I miss everything.
 
Can we get confirmation on the date and location? Is it still April 18th?

And, can we add something at least somewhat vegetarian to the menu, for me?

Of course...anything in particular???

Sounds like fun! What can I bring?

Details about that later...most likely don't have to bring anything unless you have unusual dietary requirements

glenn
 
I'd be interested in coming. Not too far a jaunt, really. I need to get out more. :) The only hitch would be travel for work (I tend to back out of things at the last moment, to the eternal consternation of my chums). Do we have a hard date set yet?
 
Ok, I am going to have to turn this into a post-TAM 6 barbecue. My new job has just reached an intensity that is going to have me working long hours...and maybe traveling a bit. So, we have to put this on hold for awhile. Sorry.

We will still be at TAM tho.

glenn
 
Well, that's actually good, 'cause April 18th is also ComicCon NYC, the season opener of Avendale NERO LARP, and the day before the evening of Passover.

Changing the date will give me one less thing to stuff into that weekend.
 
I can't do a bbq but if people still want to get together on the 19th we can have it at my place (central Mass).

I could swing a "Pasta and Potluck" party. I'll have munchies (veggies, chips, bread and dip) and make pasta (and have three sauces to choose from: regular red sauce, vegetarian red sauce and alfredo).

The potluck part will be people will have to bring what they want for their pasta (veggies, meats, a mix, etc) and dessert. I have two stoves/ovens and three microwaves for baking, frying, reheating anyone's items.

Anyone interested?
 
Tressa, I'm up for something for April 19th. After being at sea, well, you can say I would like different company for a little while. ;)

Should we start this as a different thread or keep it in this thread?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom