• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Post-TAM9 Thoughts

That may have been why they missed so many of the light cues too. :slp:

Looking back on it, my take away from TAM9 is that (I can't believe I am saying this) I didn't hear enough from the emcee. I absolutely loved George Hrab's opening number and I wish he had been able to interject a few more musical interludes.

I imagine it took quite a long time to write and rehearse that opening number. He probably didn't have enough time to do anymore.
 
That may have been why they missed so many of the light cues too. :slp:

Looking back on it, my take away from TAM9 is that (I can't believe I am saying this) I didn't hear enough from the emcee. I absolutely loved George Hrab's opening number and I wish he had been able to interject a few more musical interludes.

I concur! More George! Because life is better with musical accompaniment.
 
Some friends who were sitting near the sound board on day one ratted out the technician for being on Facebook on his phone while missing numerous mic cues.
 
Some friends who were sitting near the sound board on day one ratted out the technician for being on Facebook on his phone while missing numerous mic cues.


As I've pointed out, I think sorting out some of the many A/V glitches should be one of the priorities for next time.
 
I witnessed one of the cameramen fall asleep and fall out his chair during Max Maven's show.
Sounds like I made the right choice by going to bed instead.
That may have been why they missed so many of the light cues too. :slp:

Looking back on it, my take away from TAM9 is that (I can't believe I am saying this) I didn't hear enough from the emcee. I absolutely loved George Hrab's opening number and I wish he had been able to interject a few more musical interludes.

Yes, good point, I think there was room for him to have done a bit more; maybe next year.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom