• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Post-TAM Tour?

Yeah, that would work. We'll get together once we're all in town and figure it out. When are you getting in? I should be at the Del Mar midafternoon on Wednesday

I arrive Thursday morning-- around 11am. Technically I'm supposed to be in Wyoming writing my thesis, so 3 days was all I could swing-- and I even feel a bit guilty about that! I'm not sure what the new TAM schedule is, but I'd be happy to head out to Red Rocks anytime.
 
I arrive Thursday morning-- around 11am. Technically I'm supposed to be in Wyoming writing my thesis, so 3 days was all I could swing-- and I even feel a bit guilty about that! I'm not sure what the new TAM schedule is, but I'd be happy to head out to Red Rocks anytime.


Okay, cool. I have turned over all the responsibilities to Scrut, so check in with him when you arrive :) I'll keep an eye out as well, although I am probably easier to spot than you are.

Does Wyoming have good thesis-writing desks or something?
 
I wanted tp see what happens when I lose control of my car by hydoplaning and hitting a tree. Broken collarbone and two broken ribs and cuts in my head do not feel too good. I'm hoping I will men enough to Make it to TAM 9. Red Rock tour is defginitely out for me. sigh....

H Mom
 
I wanted tp see what happens when I lose control of my car by hydoplaning and hitting a tree. Broken collarbone and two broken ribs and cuts in my head do not feel too good. I'm hoping I will men enough to Make it to TAM 9. Red Rock tour is defginitely out for me. sigh....

H Mom


I'm very sorry to hear you had an accident, H Mom! :(

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and that you can make it to TAM.
 
I am out. I fly out Monday and this would be cutting it to close for me on time.
 
I wanted tp see what happens when I lose control of my car by hydoplaning and hitting a tree. Broken collarbone and two broken ribs and cuts in my head do not feel too good. I'm hoping I will men enough to Make it to TAM 9. Red Rock tour is defginitely out for me. sigh....

H Mom
Well, I certainly hope your curiosity was worth it!

Get better soon, and yes, we hope we can see you at TAM!
 
I wanted tp see what happens when I lose control of my car by hydoplaning and hitting a tree. Broken collarbone and two broken ribs and cuts in my head do not feel too good. I'm hoping I will men enough to Make it to TAM 9. Red Rock tour is defginitely out for me. sigh....

H Mom

Yikes! Stop beating up on trees, would ya? (oh yeah, and get well, too!)
 
I wanted tp see what happens when I lose control of my car by hydoplaning and hitting a tree. Broken collarbone and two broken ribs and cuts in my head do not feel too good. I'm hoping I will men enough to Make it to TAM 9. Red Rock tour is defginitely out for me. sigh....

H Mom

So sorry to hear that, I wish you a speedy recovery, I'm looking forward to seeing you at TAM! I sincerely hope that your injuries don't prevent you from lifting glasses of beer. :)
 
After assessing the schedule, I have come to the conclusion that it probably won't be worth it for me to rent a car for MOST of TAM. I am not doing nearly as much outside the hotel as last year. (just Mac King and maybe indoor skydiving)

But, I am still willing to pick up a vehicle for use in this activity. I will probably pick it up the day before, if I need to, so some TAMers and I can use it for whatever we want on Sunday.

Just in case anyone else can provide a car, I have decided to add another column to the table:

[table=head]User Name | Notes | Has Wheels?
Adman ||
Andriiya ||
Fatewilleatyou ||
hcmom ||
Kitten | Our Guide | No, but she called "shotgun" in whatever vehicle she's in
Wowbagger | Self-Proclaimed Lead Organizer of this whole fiasco! | Will likely have a rental car.
zooterkin ||
[/table]

Please try not to abuse it, this time.
 
[table=head]User Name | Notes | Has Wheels? | Is it abuse if it likes it?
Adman ||
Andriiya ||
Fatewilleatyou ||
hcmom ||Yes, but timing is everything... | No, but timing is everything...
Kitten | Our Guide | No, but she called "shotgun" in whatever vehicle she's in
Wowbagger | Self-Proclaimed Lead Organizer of this whole fiasco! | Will likely have a rental car.
zooterkin ||
[/table]
 
[table=head]User Name | Notes | Has Wheels? |Do they go round and round?| Is it abuse if it likes it?
Adman |||
Andriiya |||
Fatewilleatyou |||
hcmom ||Yes, but timing is everything... || No, but timing is everything...
Kitten | Our Guide | No, but she called "shotgun" in whatever vehicle she's in|
Wowbagger | Self-Proclaimed Lead Organizer of this whole fiasco! | Will likely have a rental car.|
zooterkin |||
The Bus||Yes|Yes
[/table]
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom