• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Possible cancellation

Kaa

New Blood
Joined
May 17, 2005
Messages
19
Hi. I already paid for my TAM X membership and have a hotel room at SouthPoint Casino reserved, but now it's looking very much like I might not be able to get the time off work to come.

Is there a way to cancel and get a refund? I can't seem to find any information.
 
You should have been told about cancellation details when you booked. Go back to where you booked the tickets and check the conditions.
 
Hi. I already paid for my TAM X membership and have a hotel room at SouthPoint Casino reserved, but now it's looking very much like I might not be able to get the time off work to come.

Is there a way to cancel and get a refund? I can't seem to find any information.


The confirmatory email says "Refund policy: 50% of charged amount will be refunded if canceled by June 15, 2012."

"If you have any questions about your registration, please email us at [email protected]."

If you can find someone else to attend, you can probably transfer the registration.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom