• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Politics Canadian Style

Stacko

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
10,837
Why use words to settle your differences when you can fight it out?

Liberal MP Justin Trudeau and Conservative Senator Patrick Brazeau have sparred on Twitter, but on March 31, the two will fight for real in the ring.

Story.
 
I always enjoy seeing a politician pummelled. But this fight looks like it will be as one-sided as a discussion between Duane Gish and Marcel Marceau.
 
I could punch Trudeau's lights out anytime. Just give me a few seconds alone with him, and it'll be for a good cause.
 
Last edited:
The whole thing seems rather silly to me, frankly, but if I had to lay odds on the outcome of the 'boxing match', I'd say that it looks like Justin is going to get his bell rung.
 
In the Senate at 37? Sweet deal. And can Rob Anders be too busy to train? I used to work your district Rob, don't lie to me.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom