• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Please help me with Barry Jennings

Right...

"We don’t ever come out and say that everything we say is 100 per cent. We know there are errors in the documentary, and we’ve actually left them in there so that people discredit us..." Korey Rowe

I know. The post to which you responded was so funny that I nominated it for a language award stundie.
 
Speaking to a detective in the jurisdiction of Jennings death I can tell you that there was NO record of his death made by the police, in spite of the fact that protocal demands it and that the LAW requires it. I have not yet been able to determine exactly why.
Possibly, because a "cause of death" would have to be agreed upon and made official. He was murdered. His son is terrified. I'll keep you posted.
 
When my mom was dying from cancer and was under hospice care in her own home they told us to call them and not the police. She went straight from the house to the morgue, no police report was filed. Non-suspicious deaths of terminal patients from already diagnosed fatal illnesses don't need to be reported to the police, just the ME's office so that a Death Certificate can be issued.
 
Speaking to a detective in the jurisdiction of Jennings death I can tell you that there was NO record of his death made by the police, in spite of the fact that protocal demands it and that the LAW requires it. I have not yet been able to determine exactly why.
Possibly, because a "cause of death" would have to be agreed upon and made official. He was murdered. His son is terrified. I'll keep you posted.

You need to provide some documentation for these claims. We're skeptics, remember?

Show the law which requires it, and show a statement from police that they haven't received it against law.
And give some evidence that his son is terrified.

Or prepare to have your comments ignored as spam.
 
His son is terrified. I'll keep you posted.

So you are saying the Mr Herbert is lying? He wrote

'VERY little bit of info.

I chatted briefly with Mr. Jennings 26 year old son today. His family has been getting swampped by Conspiracy Theorists and media. He stressed his strong dislike for both of them

I told him how I try to share the truth. (yes the REAL truth) And that I am anti' 911 CT. He was pleased.

I really didn't want to get into too much. All I can say is that he and his father were NOT supporters of 911 CT's'

He communicated directly with Jennings' son. ('He was chatting via his cell phone') Where did you get your info from? Ouija boards and private internet sites do not qualify as legit sources, btw.;)
 
Speaking to a detective in the jurisdiction of Jennings death I can tell you that there was NO record of his death made by the police, in spite of the fact that protocal demands it and that the LAW requires it. I have not yet been able to determine exactly why.
Possibly, because a "cause of death" would have to be agreed upon and made official. He was murdered. His son is terrified. I'll keep you posted.

Hey there Prof (LOL!) joey,

Have you ever heard of a thing called "Hospice" care? The police would not need to be involved. I have the unfortunate experience of having to deal with this type scenario when my little sister passed away.

Police were not involved.
 
Misrepresentation is not proof.

The BBC did a hit piece and interpreted Barry Jennings testimony in a way that suited the pro British-U.S. message they wished to deliver.

Barry did not recant and the BBC lied.

Visit the Loose Change Forums if you want to get a more balanced perspective. You will not find much balance here in the pro Official Conspiracy Theory snake pit.

MM

I can't go on the Loose Change forum, they banned me after posting a message that only contained two words...

"I agree."
 
Visit the Loose Change Forums if you want to get a more balanced perspective. You will not find much balance here in the pro Official Conspiracy Theory snake pit.

MM

"Balanced" as in "we ban anyone who actually questions the LC version of events"........
Go ahead try it. Play devils advocate for a few days and you'll see how "balanced" it is:rolleyes:
 
Speaking to a detective in the jurisdiction of Jennings death I can tell you that there was NO record of his death made by the police, in spite of the fact that protocal demands it and that the LAW requires it. "

Please show us that law that requires the Police to be informed of a death by natural causes..........waiting


" I have not yet been able to determine exactly why.
Possibly, because a "cause of death" would have to be agreed upon and made official. He was murdered. His son is terrified. I'll keep you posted."


waiting (but not holding my breath):D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom