• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Photos from Skepchicamp 2010!

MattusMaximus

Intellectual Gladiator
Joined
Jan 26, 2006
Messages
15,948
All I can say is… WOW!!!

I’m still coming down from the high of the first ever Skepchicamp, and there is so much that went on that it will take quite some time to assimilate it all. In fact, Skepchicamp kicked soooooo much ass that not even Chuck Norris will be able to sit down for a month :)

Stay tuned for more updates and post-camp thoughts from us at http://skepchicamp.com But for now I want to share some photos taken by our official event photographer, Ivan Phillips… Enjoy!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thetasigma/sets/72157623445215621/
 
If you search for the Skeptical Teacher and Skepchicamp, you can find the first Skepchicamp video! Unfortunately, I can't post the link here. I'm too new.
 
I've said it elsewhere, and I'll say it again here: congrats to Matt and the skeptics of the greater Chicago area for their first open skeptical conference. They've demonstrated what's possible with a first event.
 
Elyse Anders of Skepchick deserves most of the credit. She was the one in charge of our motley band of Skepchicamp organizers.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom