• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Pelley, Pound and Yockey

Maksutov

Scholar
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
104
William Dudley Pelley, Ezra Pound, Francis Parker Yockey. I am trying to trace the relationship between these men. I have Coogan's book on Yockey, the most current biography of Pelley, Martin Lee's book. I've seen some online discussion that Yockey was a Silver Shirt and Pound corresponded with Pelley. Does anyone have more information?
 
The sites that I found that listed Pound in the search engine listing had nothing Pound in the material that came up.
 
Yes. When studying the works of people on the fringes, you must go into that territory. You must step carefully and always keep your bearings.
 
Yes, quite a collection of little elitists who were very convinced of their own importance and their literary gifts. Time has not been good to them, I'm afraid. ;)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom