• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

PDA Recommendations?

You must look supercool with that thing hanging on your belt :cool:

I am of the firm belief that if it's not a firearm, it shouldn't be holstered on your belt. I carry things in my messenger bag, or my pockets.

ANNOUNCEMENT, PEOPLE! YOUR PALM IS NOT A GLOCK!
 
I recommend the Palm Z22. I just read the whole thread and noticed that you already had one... here is my list of it's benefits just for a laugh.

It has the Palm software, which is decent.
It sync's with Outlook.
It "technically" has a color screen.
It doesn't have all the extra stuff that the iTouch has, basically the only thing it does is contacts and calendar. You can tell this is no frills because the thing has 3 buttons: Contacts, Calendar, and OK.
You can get it for under $100.00, used for less than half of that.


I do not recommend the Palm Treo Smartphones, I have had nothing but problems with them. The 700p was a complete nightmare, I keep it's corpse around as a reminder of how horrible it is.
 
I recommend the Palm Z22. I just read the whole thread and noticed that you already had one... here is my list of it's benefits just for a laugh.

It has the Palm software, which is decent.
It sync's with Outlook.
It "technically" has a color screen.
It doesn't have all the extra stuff that the iTouch has, basically the only thing it does is contacts and calendar. You can tell this is no frills because the thing has 3 buttons: Contacts, Calendar, and OK.
You can get it for under $100.00, used for less than half of that.
It also lacks an SD card slot, which I think would be more useful than I originally thought.

And, I'm not fond of the interface, for some reason.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom