Rolfe
Adult human female
Banned? He was sus....
Oh.
Thank God, mod or whoever. I was slightly dreading the end of the suspension.
Actually, he seemed pro-conspiracy here. He was the one saying the Zeist trial was a deliberate set-up to have Megrahi convicted, and that it would not be reversed no matter what the evidence because it was political.
To be honest, I don't think he knew anything much about the case. He just thought of something contrarian to say and then said it, with as much passive-aggression as he could manage. He latched on to my musings on whether or not there was actually a grand conspiracy and started making mock. He nominated me for the Stundies a couple of times, apparently seeing contradictions in my posts nobody else could see.
Then when we managed to crack the suitcase jigsaw, in the thread about the Heathrow evidence, every other post was him mocking the discussion. I honestly don't think he could manipulate the suitcases - the pieces of the jigsaw - in his head, and so couldn't follow the argument. I just wish post-banning they could delete all these posts because he makes a mockery of a very important discovery, but ah well.
Oddly, he sent me what seemed to be a sincere PM warning me against new poster LittleSwan, who is a genuine expert who has helped enormously. LittleSwan wanted some primary evidence and I got it for him. JB was all, should you be giving him this stuff? I had (quite obviously) been in email contact with LittleSwan by that time, and sent JB off with a flea in his ear telling him to keep his face out of what he didn't understand. I don't suppose that helped.
Yes it would be good to discuss the actual case. The problem was that every time anyone bumped one of the threads to continue the discussion, JB was immediately in there trolling.
Rolfe.
ETA: I realise now that JB did exactly the same as Scissorhands, who was also suspended at a time when he was trolling this thread (all his posts in the thread ended up in AAH). They were running it as a sort of double act just before Christmas. Both were banned for sending abusive PMs while suspended.
I thought they were only trolling to amuse themselves. But the one thing you don't do if you're in control of yourself around here is send abusive PMs to mods or admins. This suggests they really were riled up about all this. I can only think, there's nowt so queer as folks.
Oh.
Thank God, mod or whoever. I was slightly dreading the end of the suspension.
Actually, he seemed pro-conspiracy here. He was the one saying the Zeist trial was a deliberate set-up to have Megrahi convicted, and that it would not be reversed no matter what the evidence because it was political.
To be honest, I don't think he knew anything much about the case. He just thought of something contrarian to say and then said it, with as much passive-aggression as he could manage. He latched on to my musings on whether or not there was actually a grand conspiracy and started making mock. He nominated me for the Stundies a couple of times, apparently seeing contradictions in my posts nobody else could see.
Then when we managed to crack the suitcase jigsaw, in the thread about the Heathrow evidence, every other post was him mocking the discussion. I honestly don't think he could manipulate the suitcases - the pieces of the jigsaw - in his head, and so couldn't follow the argument. I just wish post-banning they could delete all these posts because he makes a mockery of a very important discovery, but ah well.
Oddly, he sent me what seemed to be a sincere PM warning me against new poster LittleSwan, who is a genuine expert who has helped enormously. LittleSwan wanted some primary evidence and I got it for him. JB was all, should you be giving him this stuff? I had (quite obviously) been in email contact with LittleSwan by that time, and sent JB off with a flea in his ear telling him to keep his face out of what he didn't understand. I don't suppose that helped.
Yes it would be good to discuss the actual case. The problem was that every time anyone bumped one of the threads to continue the discussion, JB was immediately in there trolling.
Rolfe.
ETA: I realise now that JB did exactly the same as Scissorhands, who was also suspended at a time when he was trolling this thread (all his posts in the thread ended up in AAH). They were running it as a sort of double act just before Christmas. Both were banned for sending abusive PMs while suspended.
I thought they were only trolling to amuse themselves. But the one thing you don't do if you're in control of yourself around here is send abusive PMs to mods or admins. This suggests they really were riled up about all this. I can only think, there's nowt so queer as folks.
Last edited: