• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

P4T Data Tampering?

They temporarily closed the 911 section of Above Top Secrete due to Captain Bobbysocks trolling.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread866977/pglastpost

And I thought you and that viper guy were doing such a good job making them look like idiots too. Of course I'm on the sidelines because I provoked them out into the open and got suspended for my trouble. Sure did not mean to have the entire forum suspended as a result though :jaw-dropp
 
Wow...This is a first time, to my knowledge that ATS shut down a forum ... oh wait... Shaky Craig and Aldo got theirs removed as well.
 
As hysterical as ATS closing down a forum is, and it is. The flood of banned socks, will hit these shores soon.

:popcorn1
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom