Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing
This video has both, but I especially like the one at 8:20 of an airplane that appears to be stopped in midair. I only lasts about 10 seconds, and there's some other cool bits.
This video has both, but I especially like the one at 8:20 of an airplane that appears to be stopped in midair. I only lasts about 10 seconds, and there's some other cool bits.
Well, that's what they did for the landspeeder in Star Wars (before the Special Edition edit), and to a lesser effective extent, in SpaceBalls.As the saying goes, they do it with mirrors....
I once explained how that trick is done to someone and she got mad at me as if it was my fault that it is so simple. (Personally, I got mad seeing Blaine use a camera trick to make it look more impressive.)Re: the levitation trick. I saw him do that one, and assumed he was running a slightly higher tech version, with a dummy shoe poking out from under his baggy pants, or maybe a sole that disengaged from the shoe, allowing him to stand on his toes with the top of the shoe still extending.