Rat
Not bored. Never bored.,
I've been using Mozy for the last couple of years, and been fairly happy with their service. They've just sent an email, however, to point out that with their new pricing plan, their service is useless to me, so I will have to cancel as soon as the term is up.
I can't really hold this against them, since I always wondered how they managed to offer such a service at that price. Nonetheless, I must move. Does anyone have any experience of online backup services, and can anyone give reviews from that experience? I have to back up at least a terabyte, and preferably about three. It wants to be at byte-level, of course, so that I don't have to re-back up large files when a tiny part of them has changed.
I can't really hold this against them, since I always wondered how they managed to offer such a service at that price. Nonetheless, I must move. Does anyone have any experience of online backup services, and can anyone give reviews from that experience? I have to back up at least a terabyte, and preferably about three. It wants to be at byte-level, of course, so that I don't have to re-back up large files when a tiny part of them has changed.