Oliver
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2006
- Messages
- 17,396
I haven’t said anything about this. Nor was it the point of this thread.
You started off by complaining about islamic suicide-bombers, didn't you?
So how is this a threat to you at all?
I haven’t said anything about this. Nor was it the point of this thread.
You started off by complaining about islamic suicide-bombers, didn't you?
Does this help?
Hypothetical: A member of Al Qaeda in Iraq straps a bomb to himself, goes to a market in Baghdad, detonates it, and kills dozens of men, women and children. Who is morally responsible:
a) The suicide bomber
b) The Islamist group he belongs to
c) America
Please explain your answer.
The suicide bomber himself is responsible.
Secondly, the Islamist group he belonged to.
Right. So, when you claimed that those killed in Iraq had been murdered by America, that was inaccurate. Fine. I’m very glad we’ve got there.
So how is this a threat to you at all?
The subject has been explained to you numerous times now. I’m not about to do so again. I suggest you cast your eye back to D'rok the Lacone’s penultimate post. You seemed to grasp the concept at the time, but it appears to have slipped away from you again.
My problem is that I still don't get you point how 50 or even
100 innocent people being killed in a suicide attack justifies
the destabilization of a whole country causing hundred-thousands
of deaths.
What "murderous Islamists" are you referring to? The conflict
between Shia's and Sunni's is a very old one and Mr. VPotus
acknowledged this decades ago.
It was the invasion that sparkled the conflict we see today,
and again: Mr. VPotus acknowledged this decades ago.

Wow.
A recent invasion resulted in a "very old" conflict... and we knew this invasion caused this "very old conflict" decades ago?
-Gumboot
So, it’s not just me. You just can’t understand anything anybody posts.
OK, I have no time for this any longer. Oliver, welcome to ignore. Be proud, you're the only one on the list.
The suicide bomber himself is responsible.
Secondly, the Islamist group he belonged to.
So, how do you square the “Killing 500,000 for flawed intelligence or imaginary threats is what I call murder” and the “I don’t”?
This:
Just re-enforces this:
The answer to the question as to how you square those mutually contradictory assertions is that you don't/can't.
Which was the original point of the thread. Will you simply admit that your position is incoherent?
(
So, it’s not just me. You just can’t understand anything anybody posts.
I fully understand - but in contrast to many other people
in here, I'm actually able to complain about my countries
and governments history while others in here cannot accept
that the US isn't innocent concerning ALL the things that
happen to them - including terrorism.
I will if you can confirm that you followed the discussion which
started in here:
So just who or whaat is Killtown? [qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/misc/new_window.gif[/qimg] ([qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/misc/multipage.gif[/qimg] 1 2)
achtung circus (Yesterday)
I will if you can confirm that you followed the discussion which
started in here:
So just who or whaat is Killtown? http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/misc/new_window.gif (http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/helloworld2/misc/multipage.gif 1 2)
achtung circus (Yesterday)
There you go again! You must have simply not read or understood the two posts in this thread where I clearly state that I believe that America shares the responsibility for the situation in Iraq.
I didn't read your Member-Details - so I apologize for assuming
you're an American Citizen...![]()
Well then, Iraq is all hunky-dory. Just suicide bombers, therefore no threats to it.I understand this - but I fail to see your point since I already
said that Suicide Bombers aren't a solution - nor a threat to
any nation.
OK, I will have a try, though of course I can't be sure to speak for Oliver entirely.Could you please just answer the question?
When a Ba’thist, an al-Qaeda jihadi or a member of a sectarian death squad freely chooses to annihilate a marketplace full of innocent men, women children or to sink a power drill into the knee-cap of an Iraqi interpreter, why do you chalk that up as an American war crime? Indeed, Iraq was destabilised by the American-led invasion. However, are you able to explain the way in which this completely removed moral agency from the murderous Islamists currently operating there?