• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Nuclear war and going back of Hitler

For some time now, it has been noticeable that Putin comes across poorly on television; this could be the result of mental attack methods being used against him.
Or maybe he understands that TV appearances are a waste of time, and that his daily spell points are better spent influencing outcomes on the front line, or defending Moscow from air attack. It's not like the war ended when Putin stopped appearing on TV.

ETA: This is a guy whose spellbook contains such bangers as Mass Conscription, Greater War Economy, and Greater Mass Vranyo. You really think Camera Shy II is going to slow him down?
 
Last edited:
Or maybe he understands that TV appearances are a waste of time, and that his daily spell points are better spent influencing outcomes on the front line, or defending Moscow from air attack. It's not like the war ended when Putin stopped appearing on TV.

ETA: This is a guy whose spellbook contains such bangers as Mass Conscription, Greater War Economy, and Greater Mass Vranyo. You really think Camera Shy II is going to slow him down?
Dude, you're trying to use logic on someone who believes Putin is the literal reincarnation of Hitler.

Dave
 
For some time now, it has been noticeable that Putin comes across poorly on television; this could be the result of mental attack methods being used against him.
Or it could be deliberate disinformation from the real Spiritual Hitler trying to distract you from Hitler stuff by making you focus on Putin.

When I sit down to focus my mental energy against Vladimir Putin, I'm usually thinking about making him do stupid stuff like fabricate his drones out of cooked pasta. I'm not focusing on, "Make him look bad on television."
 
Plus, television appearances are a common resource in paranormal attacks. Stephen King documents this in The Institute. Psychic assassins identify and home in on their targets using film and television footage.

At this stage in the war, Putin is probably limiting his TV appearances to keep Budanov's psychic commandos off his trail.
 
You can't expect wise47 to do all the work... Or any of it.
...or explain how to do it.

He can't explain how to psionically destroy Hitler Putin. He can't explain how to raise your I.Q. the way he does, off the charts. It's like pulling teeth to get more than two sentences out of him. Hence,

I think they may involve driving people to exasperation.
 
In all seriousness, I'm sure Zelensky and his staff already have strategic operations in play to mentally break Putin down. And I'm sure that whatever arcane or divine advantage they believe there is to be had, they're stacking that on as well. I'm sure Vladimir Putin is in Kyrilo Budanov's thoughts and prayers every night.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom