P.J. Denyer
Penultimate Amazing
Darn, I had my money on Physical Hitler.
I'll put my money on 'Physical Anything' being a bigger danger.
Darn, I had my money on Physical Hitler.
"If you're going to shoot, shoot. Don't talk."Spiritual Hitler is the greatest evil in the world.
Postmodernist Hitler is a greater threat in ways that don't even follow a conventional narrative form.
Dave
No, no, you're thinking of Spiritual Leni Riefenstahl.I'd sooner face him than Interpretive Dance Hitler.
No, no, you're thinking of Spiritual Leni Riefenstahl.
I'm glad I've never met one.Guys. Metaphysical Hitler.
How would you know?I'm glad I've never met one.
It's the hairdo.How would you know?
I'm thinking a cage match between Spiritual Barbie and Spititual Gwyneth Paltrow?Was she the one from Aqua? 'Barbie Girl' was a crime against humanity.
He did not participate in that war.@wise47, what was Spiritual Hitler's role in the Finno-Korean Hyperwar?
How do you know?He did not participate in that war.
Or, of course, there isn't one around 2050 either. Between the three options that looks like a solid prophecy.So, around 2050 we can expect a world war that will end in a nuclear conflict - unless, of course, Putin triggers a world conflict ending in a nuclear war before then.
Go ahead. We're not going to stop you.We should kill Putin using paranormal methods, through an attack on his health.