The biggest problem with quite a few members on this sub-forum is that they are incapable of actually forming an opinion upon anything other than personality and specifically which side of the so-called fence they have aligned themselves with. All such "battle lines" are utterly irrelevant to any kind of discussion I engage in here.
Without the pathetic banner-waving they don't know whether to disagree with what someone says or not, so they don't cross the "party line". Others are simply incabale of discussing anything bar "CD/No CD" repeatedly. (How such folk could be so utterly, er, not very clever, to continue asking me such questions given the wealth of information I've presented...really, really funny)
"Oh no, oh no, oh no, I don't know if you're on my team, so regardless of what you say I don't know whether to insult you and reject what you say, or pat you on the back shouting high-five, brother (even if you're talking utter crap) !!1!! eleventy"
Some of the details I highlight support NIST, some don't.
What is particularly funny is that the group of folk I'm referring to don't have the noodle to recognise when details I'm presenting support NIST, and argue against them.
Similarly, the same group of folk argue against details I present indicating NIST are wrong, not because I am wrong (not that such bother to even check), but because of their support for the NIST "team", the pointlessness of "disagreeing with NIST", and simply because it's me pointing out such details rather than someone who declared allegience to "the team".
Yawn.
NIST Stage 1 analysis is rubbish. Anyone ?