• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New tablet

John Jones

Penultimate Amazing
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
12,131
Location
Iowa USA
My worthless old tablet died today, and I'm thinking about buying a new one. I got attached to the old one after I broke my arm in 5 places and had to use a stylus wedged into my cast.

I want one 10" or so diagonal that can run Windows 10 programs. I don't do Mac.

I like some of the Windows Surface machines, but I'm not willing to pay the premium prices.

Any favorites?
 
Turns out the charger cord on my tablet went bad. I replaced it, and it's working again.

Another expensive toy avoided. Can an iPad run Windows programs with an emulator? I'm half tempted to give linux another go
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom