• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New England 9/11 Truth Symposium

Walter Ego

Illuminator
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
3,377
Location
Dixie
This is apparently the one of the first videos released from the New England 9/11 Truth Symposium held in a high school auditorium in Keene, NH, this past weekend.

I don't know at what point in the all day event this was recorded but watch the whole thing (2 min.) and notice the pan of the auditorium near the end. I see exactly three people in the audience and one of them is Bob McIlvaine, one of the speakers!


Google Video This video is not hosted by the ISF, the ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE


I'll withhold judgment of the turn out until after reviewing all the videos but watch this 'after party' video by Jon Gold where the organizers were happy about the attendance. The place was 'pretty full' and even 'packed.'



ETA: From the applause and the camera placement, there seem to be more people 'up front' in the first few rows but still hardly a 'packed' auditorium. I'm still watching the Daniel Hopsicker video.
 
Last edited:
I always find it odd to watch videos like this and see Truthers on camera being jovial and affable like guests at a wedding reception.

Didn't these people just come from a symposium where they discussed their shared belief that their government is run by murderous tyrants that conspired to kill thousands of their fellow citizens and are currently waging an imperialistic war to spread fear and fascism across the planet?

They seem to be in pretty good spirits for a ragtag band of revolutionaries on the brink of the apocalypse.
 
I always find it odd to watch videos like this and see Truthers on camera being jovial and affable like guests at a wedding reception.

Didn't these people just come from a symposium where they discussed their shared belief that their government is run by murderous tyrants that conspired to kill thousands of their fellow citizens and are currently waging an imperialistic war to spread fear and fascism across the planet?

They seem to be in pretty good spirits for a ragtag band of revolutionaries on the brink of the apocalypse.

It gets even better. Watch the first minute of this video.
 
I can't help but wonder what turnout was like myself. Richard Gage drew 300 people when he was here earlier this year, but that was a free event, while tickets to this were $15 each. Also, classes ended a week before this, so there are few students around.

And Mike Jackman looks even fatter in person than he does on video.
 
and these comments debunk what, exactly? Also, PugsOnaPlane, it sounds like you're from around here and have seen at least Mike Jackman in person...why don't you introduce yourself? Or are you going to continue to hide behind a stupid name on an internet forum?
 
"And Mike Jackman looks even fatter in person than he does on video."

Also, Mike Jackman says that he'll debate you anytime anywhere if you have the testicular magnitude to show yourself. You'll probably just continue to be cowardly, however.
 
I don't know at what point in the all day event this was recorded but watch the whole thing (2 min.) and notice the pan of the auditorium near the end. I see exactly three people in the audience and one of them is Bob McIlvaine, one of the speakers!
I count four. And don't forget the cameraman!
 
Also, Mike Jackman says that he'll debate you anytime anywhere if you have the testicular magnitude to show yourself. You'll probably just continue to be cowardly, however.
At first I thought you were being sarcastic. Then I saw your other posts and realized you were being serious. :jaw-dropp
 
What's not to be serious about? Some kid that attends the same college as Mike Jackman is too cowardly to actually debate, considering his posts indicate that he's seen Jackman in person, but can come and make snide comments on an internet forum? Pathetic.
 
What's not to be serious about? Some kid that attends the same college as Mike Jackman is too cowardly to actually debate, considering his posts indicate that he's seen Jackman in person, but can come and make snide comments on an internet forum? Pathetic.
Specifically tell me what Mike Jackman could offer that is not already debunked. Please.
 
Justin;

I know you are still young, but you at least try to act mature. Trying to bait somebody into a debate is pretty trollish. If that is all you have come back to do, insulted by someone reporting on the poor attendance at your conference, then why bother??

TAM:)
 
Actually, T.A.M. it was regarding his unwarranted comments about Mike's weight. He sounds like another coward who hides behind a keyboard. If all that is offered are insults, then what is being debunked exactly? Sounds like others on here need to grow-up as well.
 
Actually, T.A.M. it was regarding his unwarranted comments about Mike's weight. He sounds like another coward who hides behind a keyboard. If all that is offered are insults, then what is being debunked exactly? Sounds like others on here need to grow-up as well.
Seriously, tell me what Mike has to offer.
 
Actually, T.A.M. it was regarding his unwarranted comments about Mike's weight. He sounds like another coward who hides behind a keyboard. If all that is offered are insults, then what is being debunked exactly? Sounds like others on here need to grow-up as well.

Yes, you are correct, the comments about the weight were uncalled for. That said, you know what your parents always taught you about TWO WRONGS.

TAM;)
 
Seriously, tell me what Mike has to offer.

He doesn't owe you anything. This involves someone who his acting childish who obviously attends school with Mike, but won't even approach him like a normal person and talk to him. He'd rather hide behind a keyboard and hurl insults that make him look the lesser actually. And yes T.A.M. two wrongs don't make a right :)
 
Of course he doesn't owe me anything. I'm asking about what new arguments he has to offer that haven't been debunked already.

Perhaps some of the issues discussed at the symposium, such as Sander Hicks' work on Dr. David Graham. Or perhaps Daniel Hopsicker's work. Other than debunkers claiming Amanda Keller wasn't Atta's girlfriend I haven't seen anything refuting his work. Using this article: http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060910/NEWS/609100466/1007/BUSINESS

Still doesn't explain everything and "It was my bad for lying," Keller said. "I really didn't think about it until after I did it," is a pretty poor explanation.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom