• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New Disclosures on Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I posted the email that the state department sent to the Libyan ambassador stating that al quaeda affiliated Ansar al sharia attacked he consulate. In this thread. Look it up. Use the search function

Thumbs up

So that one email is the sum total of their intelligence?

And did you post it in any sensible way cause I didn't find it in a cursory read through.
 
Last edited:
16.5 has joined the likes of Bill Thompson in the exalted ranks of people who are too scared to even risk reading what I write, I see.
 
Oh man, I was responding to your snarky "anyone, Brueller, post".
It was snarky but I did not attack you specifically.

You can hit the links in the quote and figure out what I was responding to
This isn't an argument. WHY did Obama sign the bill? Was it the best he could get? Didn't he ask for more money? Yes? No? So what if he signed it? He doesn't write the law he has to work with congress and often times he has to compromise.

Facts:

  • Obama asked for more money.
  • Congress said no.
  • Obama signed the bill because he can't write law and getting a bill passed was more important than not. He was willing to compromise.
So, what exactly is this contradiction?
 
Sorry bro.

What you posted contradicted your claim. Thanks.
Argument by assertion. It does not contradict my claim.

My claims are as follows:

  • Obama asked for more money.
  • Congress said no.
  • Obama signed the bill because he can't write law and getting a bill passed was more important than not. He was willing to compromise.
 
16.5 has joined the likes of Bill Thompson in the exalted ranks of people who are too scared to even risk reading what I write, I see.

Words are very dangerous things. You should always protect yourself from their influence.
 
So that one email is the sum total of their intelligence?

And did you post it in any sensible way cause I didn't find it in a cursory read through.

Wait, you didn't read it?

Damn.

Use the search function, it is there for a reason.
 
Certain posters in this discussion sure are spending a whole lot of time and effort avoiding actually discussing things, it seems.
 
What is ironic is that we see nobody addressing the house-led budget cuts that led to cuts in Dept. of State security. Tsk.

Yes, those cuts were so horrible that some fairly extensive security upgrades were done in Benghazi and then the consulate was re-opened on August 26th 2012. The list below was what was done at Benghazi in 2012 alone. Benghazi was very high on the list of locations that were getting upgraded security wise because it was such a high risk location (there are 14 embassies and consulates on the high priority list and both Benghazi and Tripoli are on that list and Tripoli also got some security upgrade work done in 2012). Budget wasn't the issue at Benghazi, budget is an issue for lower priority locations like Toronto or whatever, you know, places that aren't very likely to be attacked in the first place.

ARB Report (pp 5): DS funded and installed in 2012 a number of physical security upgrades. These included heightening the outer perimeter wall, safety grills on safe area egress windows, concrete jersey barriers, manual drop-arm vehicle barriers, a steel gate for the Villa C safe area, some locally manufactured steel doors, sandbag fortifications, security cameras, some additional security lighting, guard booths, and an Internal Defense Notification System.

Now then you were saying?
 
16.5 has joined the likes of Bill Thompson in the exalted ranks of people who are too scared to even risk reading what I write, I see.


We already have SJW for people on the left, why not TCG ( True Conservative General ) for the right?
 
Wait, you didn't read it?

Damn.

Use the search function, it is there for a reason.

I probably did at some point, but there are 500+ posts in this thread and you gave me remarkably little to go off of in a search. Amazingly the specific nouns you mentioned have been used a bit frequently over the course of this thread so searching isn't entirely efficient. Are you capable of finding your original post (you'd better remember when you posted it than I would)? And, it being your evidence, it is not my job to find it.
 
Argument by assertion. It does not contradict my claim.

My claims are as follows:

  • Obama asked for more money.
  • Congress said no.
  • Obama signed the bill because he can't write law and getting a bill passed was more important than not. He was willing to compromise.

Cool. Senate is democrat controlled.

You look up that school house rock thing yet?
 
We already have SJW for people on the left, why not TCG ( True Conservative General ) for the right?

I have noticed that there has been an awful lot of armchair generalling about what the military should have done about Benghazi despite not knowing even the basics like what kind of facility was actually attacked, much less about what military forces were available that day and where they were.
 
I put her on ignore for the ridiculous quote I put in my sig.

...you know, if I hadn't been reading along I would take your sig to mean you're totally agreeing with ANT's statement.
 
Certain posters in this discussion sure are spending a whole lot of time and effort avoiding actually discussing things, it seems.
Yeah. I think it's starting to run its course. We are getting down to "I posted it go look for it".

Nothing of significance as far as incompetence or malfeasance on the part of Obama and/or Hillary has been provided and no one will address your point about the original draft. What are you going to do?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom