RandFan
Mormon Atheist
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2001
- Messages
- 60,135
Anyone? Beuhler? Evidence?I'm still wondering if anyone has any actual evidence that the incorrect early information wasn't the result of the best possible information from the time.
Anyone? Beuhler? Evidence?I'm still wondering if anyone has any actual evidence that the incorrect early information wasn't the result of the best possible information from the time.
Yeah. I posted the email that the state department sent to the Libyan ambassador stating that al quaeda affiliated Ansar al sharia attacked he consulate. In this thread. Look it up. Use the search function
Thumbs up
Let me see, you are attacking me, the arguer and not my argument, is that right?
And that changes the point how?
I'm still wondering if anyone has any actual evidence that the incorrect early information wasn't the result of the best possible information from the time.
If you point me to a post that contains a claim and evidence I will gladly apologize to you. But I'm not going to go looking for something that I don't even know exists.And I can't force you to go back and read previous posts.
Yeah. I posted the email that the state department sent to the Libyan ambassador stating that al quaeda affiliated Ansar al sharia attacked he consulate. In this thread. Look it up. Use the search function
Thumbs up
Anyone? Beuhler? Evidence?
Wrong. You didn't understand what you posted contradicted your claim.
Again, attacking the arguer and not the argument.Wrong. You didn't understand what you posted contradicted your claim.
Go look in the mirror. I'm not the one being snarky.It happens. No biggie. Check your ego.
Evidence for what? Conspiracy? Hillary lying? Obama culpability? What?Did you miss both my posts?
What does the email have to do with anything? What is your claim that the email demonstrates?That sounds like CT to me.
Again, attacking the arguer and not the argument.
Go look in the mirror. I'm not the one being snarky.
Did you miss both my posts?
I'm still wondering why you are being ignored.I'm still wondering why no one is addressing the fact that the information about the demonstrations and the anti-Islamic video did not replace anything but was in the CIA talking points from the beginning, before the State Department even saw it.
Anyone?The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by a protest at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and currently available information continues to be evaluated. On 10 September the Agency notified Embassy Cairo of social media reports calling for a demonstration and encouraging jihadists to break into the Embassy.
The investigation is ongoing as to who is responsible for the violence, although the crowd almost certainly was a mix of individuals. That being said, there are indications that Islamic extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.
This is the CIA's draft of the talking points memo, before anyone from the State Department or the White House saw it or commented on it, and before any of the changes that non-CIA officials suggested were made to the memo.
Why do you think it was written this way? For what purpose, do you think, did the CIA right from the start and before any State Department officials saw it make references to "demonstrations" that "evolved into a direct assault" in Benghazi, as well saying that they "spontaneously" arose out of the anti-Innocence of Muslims demonstrations that took place in Cairo?
Oh man! Sorry! You did understand that what you posted contradicted your claim!
Still attacking the arguer and not the argument. And a straw man to boot.Oh man! Sorry! You did understand that what you posted contradicted your claim!
Evidence for what? Conspiracy? Hillary lying? Obama culpability? What?
He'd rather attack me than address the question.There was no contradiction. Why did the bill that Obama signed authorize less money than the State Department wanted for embassy security, 16.5?You did understand that what you posted contradicted your claim!
You can answer that, can't you?
Still attacking the arguer and not the argument. And a straw man to boot.
He'd rather attack me than address the question.
He'd rather attack me than address the question.