RandFan
Mormon Atheist
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2001
- Messages
- 60,135
GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy SecurityWhat is ironic is that we see nobody addressing the house-led budget cuts that led to cuts in Dept. of State security. Tsk.
GOP Rep: I 'Absolutely' Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy SecurityWhat is ironic is that we see nobody addressing the house-led budget cuts that led to cuts in Dept. of State security. Tsk.
What is ironic is that we see nobody addressing the house-led budget cuts that led to cuts in Dept. of State security. Tsk.
No, when you provide the evidence and stop speculating like a TWOOFER I'll stop asking you for evidence. If you have a claim it's your job to support it.
What is your claim and where is your evidence?
What is ironic is that we see nobody addressing the house-led budget cuts that led to cuts in Dept. of State security. Tsk.
The currently available information suggests that the demonstrations in Benghazi were spontaneously inspired by a protest at the U.S. Embassy in Cairo and evolved into a direct assault against the U.S. Consulate and subsequently its annex. This assessment may change as additional information is collected and analyzed and currently available information continues to be evaluated. On 10 September the Agency notified Embassy Cairo of social media reports calling for a demonstration and encouraging jihadists to break into the Embassy.
The investigation is ongoing as to who is responsible for the violence, although the crowd almost certainly was a mix of individuals. That being said, there are indications that Islamic extremists participated in the violent demonstrations.
Argument by assertion is a fallacy.I already posted it.
Sorry no. I'm not the one here speculating so I'm hardly a "twoofer". I'm not making any claims. I'm being a skeptic. Now, either you have a claim and evidence or you don't.Stop asking the same question over and over again (like a twoofer!)
That's an odd claim.Because it is not true.
From the linkDidn't pass. You might want to watch the Saturday morning cartoon school house rock called "I'm just a bill."
For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department’s Worldwide Security Protection program — well below the $2.15 billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration’s request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012. (Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.
[GOP vice presidential nominee Paul] Ryan, [Rep. Darrell] Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan’s budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.
From the link
Argument by assertion is a fallacy.
Sorry no. I'm not the one here speculating so I'm hardly a "twoofer". I'm not making any claims. I'm being a skeptic. Now, either you have a claim and evidence or you don't.
What is your claim and where is your evidence?
Look up something other than partisan propaganda.
Thanks.
Obama signed a bill that cut the spending! Omfg!
A.) That's not a rebuttal (it's ad hominem poisioning the well). I thought you were against ad hominem attacks. B.) The source is Washington Post’s Dana Milbank.Look up something other than partisan propaganda.
Thanks.
I can't force you to make a claim and post the evidence. It's your choice.Asked and answered. Maybe you would have noticed it if you weren't so intent on labeling people conspiracy theorists.
A.) That's not a rebuttal (it's ad hominem poisioning the well). I thought you were against ad hominem attacks. B.) The source is Washington Post’s Dana Milbank.
Omg it s teh Obama fault! He signed bill.
Laws, how do they work?
Let me see, you are attacking me, the arguer and not my argument, is that right?Yeah, I amended my post when I realized you didn't understand it.
And that changes the point how?Omg it s teh Obama fault! He signed bill.
I'm still wondering if anyone has any actual evidence that the incorrect early information wasn't the result of the best possible information from the time.
I can't force you to make a claim and post the evidence. It's your choice.