• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

New comedy from infowhores; camp fema

Oh for God's Sakes...This is rediculous...

We're gonna need someone to debunk this madness..Perhaps THIS should be the video I try to make. I still haven't decided if I want to attack the entire AJ movement, or just a particular CT...

I may have found a good project for my first counter propaganda...

Who wants to help?
 
Oh for God's Sakes...This is rediculous...

We're gonna need someone to debunk this madness..Perhaps THIS should be the video I try to make. I still haven't decided if I want to attack the entire AJ movement, or just a particular CT...

I may have found a good project for my first counter propaganda...

Who wants to help?

Id be happy to help! :)

edit: Prehaps you could maybe do what troy did,take some of alex's lies and present them a little better.
 
Last edited:
Um, your location and special effects budget shouldn't be too difficult. Find a fence somewhere...BINGO! FEMA?!?
 
Actually, UC already made a video debunking this. Not sure if it's on Youtube anymore though; as I recall there may have been some copyright issues with some of the music he used as background music. It may still be on LiveLeak though.

ETA: This link may work; not sure. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c27_1223166372
 
Last edited:
From the looks of it there is nothing to debunk that hasn't already been debunked in that video. It pretty much looks like the same junk they have been spouting for years now.

Just add FEMA to anything and it has to be true! FEMA Camps, FEMA Graves, FEMA Playgrounds!:eek:
 
From the looks of it there is nothing to debunk that hasn't already been debunked in that video. It pretty much looks like the same junk they have been spouting for years now.

Just add FEMA to anything and it has to be true! FEMA Camps, FEMA Graves, FEMA Playgrounds!:eek:

Im sure they could really bush the boat out on merchandise for this;

FEMA t-shirts,Fema Hats,Fema keyrings etc........:p

"I went to a FEMA CAMP and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.
 
Last edited:
1:32 minutes in

"Inestigative"? Does that mean he guesses wrong?


4:18

Someone warn LucasFilm.
 
Im sure they could really bush the boat out on merchandise for this;

FEMA t-shirts,Fema Hats,Fema keyrings etc........:p

"I went to a FEMA CAMP and all i got was this lousy t-shirt.

We should open a vendor cart at the next Jones rally and try to sell these items! I bet we would make a mint for the NW....S, yeah the NWS! They need new weather satellites and stuff!:cool:
 
Actually, UC already made a video debunking this. Not sure if it's on Youtube anymore though; as I recall there may have been some copyright issues with some of the music he used as background music. It may still be on LiveLeak though.

ETA: This link may work; not sure. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c27_1223166372

link still works! The youtube one got pulled because Warner Music and youtube had a hand flinging girl fight over artist royalties, and let's be honest... I had the new Metallica CD before it even came out. That right there had something to do with it
 
link still works! The youtube one got pulled because Warner Music and youtube had a hand flinging girl fight over artist royalties, and let's be honest... I had the new Metallica CD before it even came out. That right there had something to do with it

The fact a lot of Conspiranoids got their panties in a knot probably also had something to do with it. That happens when their lunacy is exposed.
 
*wonders if she's going to be subpoenaed for a trial between UC and Warner, since she provided a good deal of the music*
 
While I wont begrudge japanese americans their right to be angry over the interment camps of WWII I think it is a major hyperbole to call them 'Americas concentration camps"
 
Actually, UC already made a video debunking this. Not sure if it's on Youtube anymore though; as I recall there may have been some copyright issues with some of the music he used as background music. It may still be on LiveLeak though.

ETA: This link may work; not sure. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c27_1223166372

Loved this video so much I converted it for iphone use. I can't wait to send it out in mass mms messages. Oops, did I just admit I have a jailbroken iphone? Wonder if Steve Jobs would come and place a red sticker on my box himself? :D
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom