• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Nessie is Dead!

Clearly, a witch has turned Nessie into a toad.


I hope she gets better.
 
I was at a party once where three or four people said, in all seriousness, that the Loch Ness Monster had been kidnapped by the CIA.

That surprised me because I thought the USAF handled all that kind of stuff.
 
Oh, thanks very much but I have no illusions about it winning. Humor based on a play on words involving amphibians and sonar equipment has sadly fallen out of favor in the last few years.


You don't know what these people are like. They'll vote for a blank space if you shill hard enough.

Anyway, amphibian jokes are cool. Did you think my reply earlier was a typo?


I'm going to try and froget that you said that.


:)
 
Actually, this could result in even more sightings.

DeadNessie.jpg
 
You don't know what these people are like. They'll vote for a blank space if you shill hard enough.

Anyway, amphibian jokes are cool. Did you think my reply earlier was a typo?





:)


Yikes, I didn't notice that when I first read it. I need glasses.:cool:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom