Kabalah theosophy and string theory are about as non sequitur you can go
Oh, I dunno. Some Kabbalah followers wear red string...
Kabalah theosophy and string theory are about as non sequitur you can go
Some similar point was made by well-respected paranormal researcher Alan Gauld in personal correspondence.I respect him very much ,he is very open-minded and non-dogmatic person.I e-mailed him above article and asked for his opinion,he responded: "The chap is off his trolley.Don't waste good time on him"It's gibberish. Meaningless strings of words. He can't be taken seriously. Any more time you give him is time you'll never get back.
Well,and seriously?...
Yes,he says that he demonstrates the correlation between the number of whorls in what he calls "ultimate physical atom"(sub-quark) and numbers in different levels of "tree of life" in kaballah
Yea,just numbers,that what bothers me.Whan he "demonstrates" how "ultimate physical atom" is actualy representation of kaballistic "tree of life",meaninng that number of whorls corresponds to tree levels...something like that.Could it all be made up?On one forum I got such response : it is all speculative association
Thanks for the responses.But I found something more.Let's say that UPA consist of 10 whorls of ordinary matter.His equation of 3:3:4,that first 3 matches one triad in some level of "tree of life"(don't remember exactly what),and second 3 matches some other triad,and 4 matches some quaterly - well,it seems at least that this can be manipulated
Every other sphere has a path to 6.
Well its obvious that you're well endowed in slippers![]()
Thanks for the responses,guys.Then last question - what are reasons to regard his opinion that "shadow matter" is "etheric matter" that "pervades living body" speculative?Hi claims that his "reseach" indicates that very strongly...But what research?There seems to be no scientific research can be done.So does he just manipulates numbers and termins?Moreover,he claims that "ultimately physical atom" consists of 10 ordinary matter whorls and 5 shadow matter whorls.How he arrived at that I have no clue.But later he states that there are 2 universes,one of ordinary matter another one of shadow matter - seems to be some incoherense there.By the way,it seems that theoretical studies of shadow matter didn't advance in recent years,and today it is no much in physics papers...At least,it remains hypothetical