• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Nashville bombing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulf Nereng

Muse
Joined
Sep 25, 2019
Messages
652
Location
Norway
I haven't seen a thread about this yet, so I thought I'd start one! :)

It was outside an AT&T buidling, so I'm speculating that it's either 5G nutcakes responsible, or since AT&T owns Warner Bros who owns CNN it could be Trumpiots out to get the fake news.
 
Authorities are babbled; it does not fit any of the MO for terroists attacks.
Telling people to evacuate the area?
Denotating it in a area which would be pretty empty on CHirstmas?
The feds have said they had no increase in traffic/chatter amomg extremists gorups which usually precede a terrorist attack.
I don't know anything more them most people know, but my won pure gut feeling is this might just be lone nutcase.
 
Authorities are babbled; it does not fit any of the MO for terroists attacks.
Telling people to evacuate the area?
Denotating it in a area which would be pretty empty on CHirstmas?
The feds have said they had no increase in traffic/chatter amomg extremists gorups which usually precede a terrorist attack.
I don't know anything more them most people know, but my won pure gut feeling is this might just be lone nutcase.

Agreed.

And add the fact that AT&T was across the street. If you hated 5G why not park in front of "that most hated corporate business"?

ETA: Although I will allow, and as stated on another site which I frequent, that the RV does indeed look like something a "tRumpkin" would drive.
 
Last edited:
Authorities are babbled; it does not fit any of the MO for terroists attacks.
Telling people to evacuate the area?
Denotating it in a area which would be pretty empty on CHirstmas?
The feds have said they had no increase in traffic/chatter amomg extremists gorups which usually precede a terrorist attack.
I don't know anything more them most people know, but my won pure gut feeling is this might just be lone nutcase.
A little too much 'Christmas cheer'?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom