wikipedia states that the population of Orlando, FL, is 220,186. 100 people is .045 %. It would be absurd to infer from these numbers that this represents, in any way, the percentage of Orlando-ians that want to withdraw from Iraq.
Oops, you are not reading. Reading is fundamental, yes? Please, read again the sentence containing the 100 figure and let me know where it mentions Iraq.
The 100 figure deals not with Iraq, but with Scientology. "Anonymous" is an Internet-based group that has been conducting protests against Scientology since January. There are protests each month, planned one right after another. This is a gang of Internet nerds; they are getting better turnout that 9/11 Truth! Look up "Project Chanology" sometime, k?
A similar argument applies to the number of Orlando 9/11 demonstrators. Polls regarding beliefs don't ask anything about a) what people intend to do about those beliefs and b) what people realistically think can be achieved, even if they did participate in protests.
If you still want to make a big deal about the disparity between the two groups, go right ahead, but you certainly haven't convinced me. Without probing further - e.g., by studying members of both groups, and trying to figure out why some people demonstrate while other don't, what their goals are, their expectations for success, etc., I don't see how you can draw any conclusions regarding these truly tiny populations of protesters
The conclusions I draw are based on the beliefs of the group.
We're not dealing with ordinary political ideals. "Social Security" and "minimum wage" and "gun control", yes, these are things that people generally don't stage large scale protests over.
YOU are dealing with the murder of 3000 of your fellow countrymen, and you think you have smoking-gun evidence that can prove it. I say it is cowardly and unpatriotic not to act on that. A gang of Internet nerds gets ten times your turnout for protests against Scientology, an organization whose crimes are a thousand times less severe than what you are alleging of the Government. It is sad.
You have claimed that roughly 1/3 of America's population believes in Inside Job. I have been trying to refute this claim, but in actuality I have no real burden to do so. Suffice to say, if you truly had as many believers as you say you do, your movement would be a heck of a lot farther along than it is now. Seven years and what do you have to show for your efforts? A truckload of YouTube videos.
You say you have 100 million supporters? I say, show me them. Every Truther I have encountered is on the Internet, not one have I ever met in real life. The only indicator is one or two online polls which are easily flooded and which have answer choices so vague and blurry that even a hardcore debunker like me might find himself agreeing with some of them. "Do you think Bush is being evasive" is the kind of questions they ask. Even I would say yes to that. They never ask "Do you think the Towers were brought down by thermite?".